Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: favorite shows of the season.  (Read 11415 times)

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
Re: favorite shows of the season.
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2011, 12:38:44 pm »
A sports forum section in this forum or a brand new forum?

That sounds like it could be an active forum if the rest of society is any indicator!  We seem to be a sports obsessed society.  There’s 24 hour sports radio, 24 hour sports cable TV, and most local media is obsessed with sports. 

Sports is kind of like bee keeping, everybody has a different opinion and feel strongly about it.

Offline coneal

• New Bee
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 08:33:56 pm »
I have a lot of catching up to do myself. I am a big fan of TV season shows as well but lately I have been very busy! I started watching Cougar To though and i have come to love it. Also I started watching Big Bang theory. Though at first I find it just okay but now that i got to watch a couple of episode already I find its humor interesting and I like how they inject intelligence in their sense of humor as well. I also watch House as I am always interested in shows that try to solve medical cases because i feel that somehow i learn from them.I do hope that these shows has more seasons to come and I"m looking forward to catch up on all the episodes I miss up until the latest season!Happy viewing!

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2012, 03:21:29 pm »
Just started watching the Big Bang Theory. At first I thought it would not be so good but NOW! I cant get enough. My wife sits and laughs at me because I am laughing so hard I cry. If you have not seen it I would suggest it to anyone that wants a good laugh.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2012, 09:20:00 pm »
My wife is now watching all of them on netflix.   She can't wait for the next disc so she can get her big bang in several hours at a time.

Offline yockey5

• Field Bee
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2012, 09:32:33 pm »
Bluebee wrote: "Sports is kind of like bee keeping, everybody has a different opinion and feel strongly about it."

Yeppers, you are right. I hate sports! Never ever watch any of it! :-D

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2012, 04:25:15 pm »
AllenF I think thats what I need to do. After watching the reruns on TV for an hour I go find youtube and watch clips there. I guess I need to get Netflix! Funny thing, I was sitting in the jail, I mean I was doing some follow up work,  :roll: last night and two officers were joking around with each other. All of the sudden one says "Bazinga." I died.

anything