Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from WI  (Read 2035 times)

Offline podius

• New Bee
Hello from WI
« on: July 21, 2009, 09:50:11 am »
I've been logged on for 27 hours reading and forgot to say hello.
John VT
Spooner, WI(Northwest WI-up in the nose)
equipment---All medium 10 frame boxes, top entrance's, no foundation frames and mann lake pf 120's (7 hives)

Offline wisconsin_cur

• House Bee
    • The Back Porch Blog
Re: Hello from WI
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 11:39:37 am »
Welcome!  I in Dunn County!  Transfering to all mediums and foundationless.  Switched to top entrances a couple of days ago. 2 hives this year, hopefully more next year.

If you have any thoughts on winterization and what to or not to do drop me a note.  I am taking reccomendations :)
“It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him.” J.R.R. Tolkien

The Back Porch

Offline Natalie

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 06:58:39 pm »
Hellow and Welcome to Beemaster.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 11:32:33 pm »
After THREE trips to MAdison for training and vacation, my then long time fiance' and I got married under the dome in Madisons beautiful captiol building - the judge was gracious to marry us there in open public view - a remarkable wedding I planned every stage of during the younger days of the internet 11+ years ago. What a beautiful state, we went to Rythm and Booms (for those who don't know, one of the countries LARGEST 4th of July celebrations with fireworks fully syncted with a live ochestra and nearly 300 thousand people)

Our stays were always wonderful and we will never forget the awesome concerts on State Street and Dotty Dumplings Dowry (a one of a kind hamburger joint with drinks that will curl your toes) which I know is long gone, but we are glad to have experienced it.

We did the Dells Duckboats, House on the Rocks,  Talesin (Frank Llyod Wright's home) - very cool memories. Not sure where you are compare to the capitol, but from the time we exited the plane, life stayed technological but simplified, a wonderful combination.

Welcome to the forums.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 07:15:19 pm »
Hello and Welcome John
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny   

Offline Schoon

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 09:26:33 pm »
Welcome podius.
Bobby

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 10:17:10 am »
John, welcome to our forum, so wonderful that you found us, and look 27 hours of reading, you ain't seen nuthin' yet.  Do you have bees or are you readying yourself.  Stick around, we love new members and this will be a place to tell your stories, tales, experiences and make some new friends.  Nice to have you. Have a wonderful and most great day, to love and live, great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything