Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Massive bee hive in wall  (Read 3252 times)

Offline phelsumatic

• Brood
Massive bee hive in wall
« on: March 05, 2010, 05:32:54 pm »
Hello my name is chad and I am new to this forum,The title say's quite a bit really I have an inlaw who has a severe bee problem.I dont want her to kill them but I really cant see any other options if someone who is in the deltona florida area can help this would be great.And even better if it was free any repairs that would need to be made I can do but I will not mess with them I know what they can do.
Thanks

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Massive bee hive in wall
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 05:55:39 pm »
http://forum.beemaster.com/removal/swarmmap.php

look here and see if you can find someone close to you.  also, call the local beekeeping club, or check the state beekeepers association and see if they have a list.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 05:56:49 pm »
also, email/PM this  guy.  he does removals.

http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1012
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 06:01:19 pm »
I've got you covered...I'm right next to Deltona. I'll send a pm.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline phelsumatic

• Brood
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 09:40:14 pm »
Sweet Thanks so much I just cant stand the thought of killing them.
chad

Offline G3farms

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 04:48:54 am »
well did you do the cut out or what??

don't leave us hanging!!

G3
those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your keister is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2010, 08:47:46 am »
Yeah, I cut them out about two weeks ago. It took Peggy and I 7 hrs to get them all out working in a VERY small bathroom. They completely filled two deeps.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 09:04:39 am »
Yeah, I cut them out about two weeks ago. It took Peggy and I 7 hrs to get them all out working in a VERY small bathroom. They completely filled two deeps.

Scott

Pictures???

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com