Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The Whale Fetus  (Read 4822 times)

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
  • Little honey bee in flight
    • Photo Album
The Whale Fetus
« on: November 01, 2006, 10:43:55 pm »
I dont know why I came up with the name, but its quite obviously the name of it.

I play sax and until I can record me playing sax its going to be some filler songs I came up with.

Enjoy maybe? If youre into Jazzy/blues/Swing(ish) music once I get some Sax recordings up (tenor sax more than likely) I will let you guys know...

until then, its just my guitar song and Techno song I came up with.

(Turn up the volume I have poor recording equpment)
http://www.myspace.com/thewhalefetus

Cheers
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: The Whale Fetus
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 01:26:15 am »
Cody:

Very creative!!! I play the recorder (you know the 4th cousin of the flute. 2 centuries removed) and will record some stuff for you to hear, let's hear you and the sax!!!! I like to do contemporary stuff from holiday to soft rock, but I also do a little Handel music meant for Recorder and Harpsicord. I'll get some tunes up and post them soon!!!!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
    • Photo Album
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 08:45:39 pm »
I got one sax song now...  :-D
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
    • Photo Album
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 02:42:20 am »
Ok, Sorry I got rid of the Venus Flytrap Song I want to remix it to polka music. Make the lyrics a bit more simpler.

but I have a new song on their now, and I have Names for most of the Songs and The Album name is now Abortion.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 07:31:34 am »
 disappointed a lot of fans when the FLY TRAP SONG went away. You could have TRIMMED OFF the first 15 seconds you know  :evil:

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
    • Photo Album
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 11:21:23 am »
yea I kno I probably should have...  :roll: