Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: new here  (Read 2370 times)

Offline fat/beeman

• House Bee
    • Dixie Bee Supply.com
new here
« on: February 07, 2008, 09:49:35 pm »
hello
 I hope I can bring some new ideas to your board and chat room. I am 66 yrs old kept bees most my life. am doing small cell beekeeping on a commercial operation. doing it organic since 1993 I am teaching the art of beekeeping to those want learn it.always doing some bee research at my place.stop in and chat for spell.
 Don

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: new here
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 10:02:42 pm »
Hi Don, I talked with you briefly in ventrillo, sorry I couldn't be there last night. I have a few questions about your setups. Mediums, deeps, type of foundation? And, what got you interested in small cell, and if I may ask, how long have you been doing small cell? That's enough questions for now, I'll let you have the floor.

Sincerely, JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 11:30:49 pm »
Hi Don,

It is great that you are here. I enjoyed your advice in the chats.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 11:39:31 pm »
welcome to the forums Don. Great to have you here. I enjoy your tips and advice you have given in the chat sessions. I hope more people will try the chat out and catch some of what is going on in there.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 01:05:56 am »
hello
 I hope I can bring some new ideas to your board and chat room. I am 66 yrs old kept bees most my life. am doing small cell beekeeping on a commercial operation. doing it organic since 1993 I am teaching the art of beekeeping to those want learn it.always doing some bee research at my place.stop in and chat for spell.
 Don

This is important to me as I am trying to regress my bees now to small cell. And I do not use chemicals either. I may want to pick your brain from time to time. Thanks for joining.

Annette

anything