Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What do you do with the extra queen from a combine?  (Read 6539 times)

Offline Finski

• Galactic Bee
Re: What do you do with the extra queen from a combine?
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013, 07:36:34 am »
Why would a Fin who hates American Beekeeping and Keepers  spend so much time on this forum is a good question (One I've asked him several times).

Ask, why Jesus Christ irritated so many people during his life, and especially after his death.

Actually, you are delivering so much wrong knowledge here. 

I returned here after banning when guys wrote that I use 15W heating during winter.

After years guys have learned something from me but wrong way.

I use only heating in May and April for colony build up. And if I heat hives during winter in January on, I use 3 W heaters. Winter heating I use very seldom. 

I have allways said, that get first insulated hive and after that consider, if you need heating.
Language barrier NOT included

Offline T Beek

• Super Bee
Re: What do you do with the extra queen from a combine?
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2013, 07:47:22 am »
Why would a Fin who hates American Beekeeping and Keepers  spend so much time on this forum is a good question (One I've asked him several times).

Ask, why Jesus Christ irritated so many people during his life, and especially after his death.

Actually, you are delivering so much wrong knowledge here. 

I returned here after banning when guys wrote that I use 15W heating during winter.

After years guys have learned something from me but wrong way.

I use only heating in May and April for colony build up. And if I heat hives during winter in January on, I use 3 W heaters. Winter heating I use very seldom. 

I have allways said, that get first insulated hive and after that consider, if you need heating.

Ah....I thought there was evidence of grandiose delusions coming through your posts but the comparison to JC is very convincing proof of your condition :laugh:

Its all starting to make sense .........NOT.
"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."