Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: what was left???  (Read 3479 times)

Offline G3farms

• Super Bee
what was left???
« on: October 17, 2009, 08:34:19 pm »
After the moon landing, what was left behind.............American flag, golf ball. moon rover, landing modual..........

what else???

Why do we not have any photos of this equipment from satelite photos or the Hubbel telescope?

I have not looked into this but just kind of thought about it

G3
those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your keister is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: what was left???
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 09:01:18 pm »
The sad thruth is that satalites are not powerful enough, and the Hubble's minimum focus is set nearly 15 million miles away, with the moon 250K to 300K miles away, it is too colse, so any photo would be too bright and too blurry.

There is though a high resolution, low orbit collection camera from (forgive me if I get it wrong - China) that is sending back thousands of photos daily that can focus to a width of roughly 4 miles square, still not enough to spot objects so small that they would not pixelate when blown up.

So everything is too far away or too near to the moon to see man-made objects on the surface. Proving we were there is a leap of faith to many people and man's most glorious achievement to others.

As mentioned on a late night talk show, we will only know the truth when China lands on the Moon, replacing OUR flag with theirs, just imagine the war THAT could start.

The fact usually is that technology until recently hadn't given us the opertunity to capture events with supurb imagery - but today we have Computer Graphic Imagery that can have a man walking on the moon with a dinosaur, city sized flying saucers and countless whale sized moon worms and anything within mans imagination. So you can't win. 40 years ago, early video tape was poor and today technology could have cities on the moon with man landing on it without the need for cities, men or spaceships - just really fast computers and some really great digital artists.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline BoBn

• House Bee
    • h
"Millions of innocent men, women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch toward uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one-half the world fools and the other half hypocrites."
--Thomas Jefferson