Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 100 mph Goat  (Read 2080 times)

Offline Satch

• House Bee
  • Grandpa and Brandon in the hives
100 mph Goat
« on: January 22, 2014, 03:32:43 pm »
Two MO rednecks are out hunting, and as they are walking along they come upon a huge hole in the ground. They approach it and are amazed by the depth of it.

The first hunter says, "Wow, that's some hole! I can't even see the bottom- must be an old mine shaft.
I wonder how deep it is."

The second hunter says," I don't know. Let's throw something down and listen and see how long it takes to hit bottom."

The first hunter says, "There's an old automobile transmission over there. Give me a hand, and we'll throw it in and see. So they pick it up, carry it over, count to three and throw it in the hole. As they are standing there, waiting to hear it land, they hear a rustling in the brush behind them. Within seconds, they see a goat come crashing through the brush, run up to and jump in the hole.
Pretty soon a farmer walks up and asks, "You guys didn't happen to see my goat around here anywhere, did you?"
One of the hunters replies, "Funny you should ask. We were just standing here a minute ago, when a goat came running out of the brush doing about a hundred miles an hour and jumped into this hole head-first."
The farmer says, "That's impossible. He was chained up to a transmission."

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: 100 mph Goat
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 08:14:42 pm »
I was laughing my butt off before I got to the punch line. I showed it to my wife, Judy, and she hardly cracked a smile. Old sour puss.

:lau: :lau: :lau:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 08:21:35 pm »
 X:X X:X X:X :lau: :lau: :lau:

Offline edward

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 08:31:38 pm »
 :-D

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 08:45:06 am »
 :-D
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline Kamon Reynolds

• New Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 02:44:03 pm »
haha
Kamon Reynolds.   

To bee or not to bee? What a stupid question........

anything