Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Home  (Read 8271 times)

Offline Denise

• House Bee
Home
« on: February 12, 2008, 05:59:28 pm »
Here's our creaky, drafty farmhouse. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

"I saw me life pass before me eyes. It was really boring." - Babs, Chicken Run

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
Re: Home
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 06:02:40 pm »
Nice picture, looks like a spring scene.

Offline DayValleyDahlias

• Super Bee
    • DayValleyDahlia's Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 06:13:11 pm »
Reel Purdy

Offline pttom

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 06:22:54 pm »
Very nice, I like the yard layout also.

Offline Denise

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 08:22:07 pm »
Nice picture, looks like a spring scene.

It was indeed spring. It will be looking like that again very soon. I can't wait. March and April are very pretty when things get to blooming. Too bad the ladies can't take advantage of it as much as they would like because of the constant RAIN! By the time it stops, all the blooms are done. Rats.
"I saw me life pass before me eyes. It was really boring." - Babs, Chicken Run

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 12:25:29 am »
This house is so dreamy and I can understand how much you would love this house. I think I should post some photos of my house as well. I will soon. Although it is not as gorgeous as this one.

Annette

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 09:37:06 am »
Denise, oh, that is a lovely picture of your house.  I know that should shouldn't trade it for the world too, our home is our place that we call our own, our place that we have nurtured to be like we want it to be.  Every little piece of a home and the piece of earth that it lives on is our place that we make into what we want it to be.  Eeks, sometimes I say the strangest things.  You have a beautiful home, I love the style and the front porch.  I love that little walkway that shows the way to home.  You yard is very nice too, thank you for taking us into this part of your world, and the place that you love and call home.

I would love to see where all my forum friends live.  It is as nice as a picture of them, and even their family too, that is wonderful.  I wish that more forum people would bring on pictures of thereselves, family, animals, homes, property, everything.  This is what makes this forum a very unique and wonderfully friendly family environment.  We take each other into the very depths of our lives and souls, this is special.  It is such a wholesome place to come, to be taken in an instant to so many different parts of this world.

Last summer I had posted that I was going to take some pictures of my place too.  One beautiful summer morning I did just that.  I began down at our road, carried on up our driveway, took pictures as I was going, took pictures of my house, and carried on through to the back of the property.  I gleaned those pictures down to 10, these 10 were all important pictures to show where I live, my little piece on this planet, I just never got around to putting them into a post.  But I will one day.  I promise.

In the meantime, I would love to encourage all of us that would love to take our forum friends into their lives, to take some pictures of the place that we call home.  This will allow us to get to know each other a little bit better, more of a personal closeness, take us into your lives, it would be a beautiful and great thing to do.......having that wonderful day, wishing the same to you all, and let's love our life we live. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline HEATHERNAY

• New Bee
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 03:08:22 pm »
Its perfect! Im soooo tired of desert lansdscaping and slump block homes!!!  Im sure you have a hammock somewhere? Very beautiful!!!

Offline gotasplinter

• New Bee
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 08:13:23 pm »
wow thats a nice pic of your house.  Should be in a magazine
Your rit I cant spell

Would love to see some PICS