Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Burn Notice  (Read 5136 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Burn Notice
« on: July 30, 2007, 11:16:52 am »
any one watching this?  i had saved the first episodes and sat down to watch all this weekend.  it's pretty good.  it's kind of MacGyver lite.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Re: Burn Notice
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 12:54:56 pm »
I watch it. I think I missed the pilot but have caught all the rest ......I think.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 06:16:09 pm »
Bruce Campbell and I use to email each other regularly 9 years ago, he was at AOL back then (true bruicecampbell@aol.com go you to him, I need to see if he is still using it and write he. He won me over with Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness, I've been a fan for years and I found out that Bruce runs a LAVENDAR FARM which he and his wife sell for mainly fragrance companies. I think I remember reading he keeps bee on the property, whether HE is a beekeeper I don't know. Again it has been a long time since emails.

Oh... I've recorded 3 episodes, haven't seen one yet - I'm waiting to start midnights and watch it at work. It should be cool to wish him good luck with Burn Notice and to let us know if he keeps bee - if he is a beekeeper, it would be cool to have him as a member :) Wishful thinking, but who knows  :roll:

« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 10:58:17 am by beemaster »
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 08:20:16 pm »
i think you'll like it.  i sat down and watched all of them over the weekend.  even stayed up past 9, which is late for me! 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 11:35:03 pm »
January 22 |  | 10:00 PM ET | New Episode

Just started watching it the last couple of months and have caught up with all the episodes.  Third season starts tonight.

Offline dpence

• Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 12:22:43 am »
My wife and I watch it.  Just started the new episodes on USA.

anything