Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Buying Packaged Bees.  (Read 2259 times)

Offline AZ.Yuma.Beeguy

• New Bee
Buying Packaged Bees.
« on: January 21, 2006, 02:33:45 pm »
im going to start up 2 new hives this year. i would like to buy Packaged bees online and have thim shipped to me. i was hopeing some of you all would have a good place in mind where i could buy thim.. allso might buy a nuc. so if any of you out there can help i would be so happy.  Thanx

AZ.Yuma.Beeguy :)

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
Buying Packaged Bees.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 03:58:17 pm »
with you being in arizona, you might buy from a california dealer, you will probably have to call them , heres a list and some have web sites, try some. you can see thier adresses, numbers. now you will have to choose what kind of bee's you want.

http://eppserver.ag.utk.edu/bees/test/packageproducer.html#
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline Apis629

• Field Bee
    • A Hobbyist's Beekeeping Adventures
Buying Packaged Bees.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 09:58:24 pm »
You can get addresses online for major package producers in the U.S. at http://beesource.com/suppliers/usbees.htm
I bought my package at Spell Bee Co. however, being in Georgia they may not geographicly work out for you.  They have them sepparated by state and list phone numbers, e-mail, web sites and addresses as well as what race they sell.

Offline Kirk-o

• Queen Bee
package bees
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 08:30:44 pm »
I have bees in Los Angeles and I haven't been able to find anyone who sends them through the mail anymore.I got my bees from ed allen the last three years but he went out of business .I don't think the U S mail carries them anymore.I'm driveing from l a to north of sacremento to pick up four packages in april long drive but what can you do.
kirko
"It's not about Honey it's not about Money It's about SURVIVAL" Charles Martin Simmon

Offline Apis629

• Field Bee
    • A Hobbyist's Beekeeping Adventures
Buying Packaged Bees.
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 07:00:11 pm »
I got my last (and first) package shipped in June of 2005.

anything