Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: NEW UFO FOOTAGE - 10-21-08  (Read 15375 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
Re: NEW UFO FOOTAGE - 10-21-08
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 09:35:07 am »
I love those videos I am a firm believer/dreamer in Aliens in some form or another
But my questions is How come with the advances in todays cameras, why is the focus always crappy, or so shakey you can't truly make it out?

Keep em coming

Keith

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 11:54:25 am »
Think about it to say we are the only living thing's in the whole universe.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 05:31:29 pm »
I don't know Irwin I just think it is a tad bit egotistical of the human race to say that out of all of the vastness of space its only us
Keith

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 09:35:39 am »
NOT FOR ONE MINUTE do I believe we are ALONE out there - I'm sure there are milllions and trillions of other life forms, both more and less advanced and as different from us than the Elephant or a giraffe or a whale.

Todays camera aren't still mastery of night or low light, they are better but none can turn sharp edges to a dark object far away from the camera. Blurs are about as good as it gets.

I'm afraid the only issue is NOT that their is other life, but look how far away they are with conventional space ship technology - literally 40 to 50 THOUSAND years before a life system where LIFE of some sort MIGHT be there. It is a unrelenting vastness where time is our enemy, but I FIRMLY BELIEVE over the 14 billions years our Universe MANY OTHER PLANETS EVOLVED AND CREATED SOME SORT OF WARP DRIVING. Or they too were adrift for thousands of years JUST to get here.

Nope, we are NOT alone, others smarter (at least ahead of us in technology) who has figured a way to get from place to place really fast by our standards. The do live in our oceans, I don't think they can access their warp drive because of a crash here, or some deep space equipment failure, that the Planet Earth is where you will be marrooned, limited to IN ATMOSPHERE travel only, living among the humans, doing what you need to do to keep your species alive.

Imagine, setting out for Earth 200 years ago, came here with gunslingers blazing the West and Indians and buffalo still lived in the Black Hills and on Plains. But sadly, we were two hundred years early from TODAY and our current techology. So the Aliens, although unable to leave Earth's Atmosphere, do interact from time to time, trying to keep out of peoples ways, but it is impossible with 6.7 billion people on Earth.

So occationally we get a glimpse, I wonder WHAT e need to do to have full disclosure with them. Will be ever be ready, I'm sure the people would be, but the Government would be crapping in their boots at the technology alone.

More later.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 05:10:10 pm by beemaster »

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 01:20:02 pm »
If it wasn't out of focus you would be able to see the "MADE IN CHINA" sticker. :-D
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 02:34:15 pm »
If it wasn't out of focus you would be able to see the "MADE IN CHINA" sticker. :-D

2 Funny :-D :-D

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2008, 10:26:46 am »
I just think it is a tad bit egotistical of the human race to say that out of all of the vastness of space its only us

That is what I was trying to say Keith 13
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2008, 10:35:19 am »
Yea I just reread what you wrote
now i'm picking up what your layin down

Keith

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2008, 11:07:46 am »
As I have said before. From all I have read, and watched, and heard, it is amazing that life even began on Earth. Even a greater amazement that it evolved into some intelligent being. There are so many factors to make a planet compatible with life, and then many many more combinations of things for life to even begin. Then a massive amount of other factors for that life to evolve into something intelligent enough to drive a car.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2008, 01:37:11 pm »
I'm trying to paint how and why we are here. The big Point that I have not mentioned in this post is that WE WERE SEEDED from MARS. Mars a few million years ago was a striving techilogical society when the world became in habitable over 100 years time.

Martians seeded our planet, which wasn't perfectly suitable for Martian Life. Fact is, only 20% of the martians can reproduct a child and most were very different because in a few generations on Earth, life from Martian to Earthlings rapidly changed the body and head design. Slowly the purebread Martians went extinct, and the off spring who addapted, grew to be man,

The vast part of the Elect People of Mars escaped to DEEP SPACE only launching Earth Life Probes on their way. The MArtians left us STAR MAPS showing how DEEP SPACE the were going, so 1) either they had warp technology (which explains how they can return to Earth occationally to see how we are doing. and 2) they had CRYOGENIC FREEZING technology or some gas (who knows) that puts you in deep freeze for tens of thousands of years. Wow.

I believe in the prior, the have (at least by now) descovered warp drive, but at least 1 if not more space ships have been stuck in our atmophere because of crash or equipment failure. The latest SMALL GREYS who likely were our ancient Martian Ancestors.

Now they live DEEP in the Ocean's deepest waters. Coming out for food, insemination, experimentation. Remember, they have been here for 200 years, they may live a long time, or already the have 5 to 10 generation since the original crash.

Even if they are here, living in the oceans purposely and they SWITCH OFF with other UFOs who take turns studying us.

I believe that the 2 main aliens spotted, the Tall Whites, look Saudi (kinda) hang around Vegas and can see through playing cards - they purposely loose enough hands to just make enough money to live a confortable and quiet life.

The small Greys, our Relatives, although we have evolved greatly to ideally prliferate on Earth. They want to either study us, want to say, "Hey there, I'm your Uncle from Mars, seriously let me show you a cool toy" and zap a rat and turn it into an apple pie - who knows.

So something is happening, they have many ship designs, as we have cargo planes, fighter jets. passenger planes, 2 seaters. As many planes we have, they could have dozens more crft, so different we could never tell they are from the same place and time.

I like this scenario and it plays well to me. I know that the UFOs today can not escape the atmosphere or only a few can. The rest just hide and survive.

Imagine a planet 40 light years away, doing prosperous and just to return to their ancestry make attemps to go and see how the EARTH LIFE as grown and if any SMART INTELLEGENT LIFE grew and thrived there.

Hopefully they won't land the last 8 years - lol. They'd definitely by those THERE'S NOT INTELLEGENCE BUMPERSTICKERS to put on their ships.

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2008, 01:41:16 pm »
Ok I never thought of it that way

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2008, 02:35:07 pm »
Google streetview has also successfully captured some of these episodes:

http://tinyurl.com/6xgs9z

I think this encounter created a multi-dimensional warp when they were landing to check out the giant pumpkin on the other side of the road.

:)

Rick
Rick

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2008, 03:30:53 pm »
Mars has never supported any life.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2008, 03:58:13 pm »
anyone ever read The 12th Planet and later books??
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2008, 04:23:21 am »
Theres millions of planets pout there with intelligent life on them. Probably no further advanced than we are. Trouble is that they are soooooooo far away, we will be extinct as a species on earth before we find them.

Can you imagine driving along a road for a billion miles and then realising that you have covered about .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% and less of yoour possible journey??

Offline beemused

• New Bee
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2008, 11:05:58 pm »
Have read several of the 12th planet books and it makes one think about the possibilities. I'm sure there are hoaxes  but there are a lot of credible witnesses ( I am not one) to strange phenomena that is not easily explained.

For another perspective and a good read "The Day After Roswell" by Philip Corso, a retired Army Col. is a good way to spend a few winter evenings.

Bruce
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2008, 12:52:07 am »
Mars has never supported any life.

I've never supported our local Fire Department, but when the siren blows, people show up and jump in the big red spaceship and drive toward the smoke  :-D

Offline BEES4U

• House Bee
    • E. B. LUCAS APIARIES
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2009, 09:02:10 am »

It looks like a Flying Wing from area 51.
Ernie
E. B. LUCAS APIARIES
bees4u.com
(Queen Breeder)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2009, 10:36:37 am »
i think that Sitchin made things read the way he wanted them to read, but there are other writers who have taken a more scientific approach and come to the conclusion that mars was once used by ?.  who knows.....
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

anything