Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: FJ Holden Ute - anybody have one 'laying around'  (Read 3446 times)

Offline OzBuzz

• Queen Bee
FJ Holden Ute - anybody have one 'laying around'
« on: October 07, 2010, 09:14:17 pm »
Hey Everybody,

I know it's an odd place to ask and is better put in the 'general' discussion but i don't know many of our overseas couterparts who might have one laying around... you know sometimes you drive in the country and you see paddocks full of old cars? well i'm wondering if anyone has ever seen, or knows where, an old FJ Holden Ute might be? I'm interested in doing one up to transport my hives around in...

Offline philinacoma

• House Bee
Re: FJ Holden Ute - anybody have one 'laying around'
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 09:29:57 pm »
Serioulsy Mate  ;) , either you have time to look after your bees, or you have to time to keep an old FJ on the road!  :)

Offline Pete

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 11:54:26 pm »
Find an EK/FB or FC. They look even funkier and there is plenty more of them around and on the road already, meaning more/cheaper parts.

Offline OzBuzz

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 12:19:16 am »
Hahahahh it's not something i'm going to go out and do tomorrow! plus we need a second car... Imagine a yellow FJ Holden with a little bee signwritten on the door transporting hives! cliche much?

Offline westmar

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 07:40:07 pm »
hi
   keep eye out in country life and the land papers under clearing sales .

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 04:05:51 pm »
Your topic title got me curious and then the posts - a truck like that in the US would certainly draw a crowd - come to think of it - I'd probably wind up selling it off just because of the constant attention. anyway I found this: http://www.holden.org.au/index.cfm?objectid=57383A4F-B367-3A6F-D828A1E5DF042D36
Let me know if it helps - truly a neato vehicle.
be happy and make others happy.

anything