Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: BEEMASTER's TRICK OR TREAT CAM - 3-9pm  (Read 3403 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
BEEMASTER's TRICK OR TREAT CAM - 3-9pm
« on: October 31, 2008, 04:27:58 pm »
PLEASE VISIT HERE TO SEE OUR TRICK OR TREATERS

www.mogulus.com/beemaster
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
Re: BEEMASTER's TRICK OR TREAT CAM - 3-9pm
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 01:34:35 am »
Well... We got about 60 treat or treaters and all we're respectful and nice, awesome time. I steamed LIVE a great shot out the front window looking on the front main step = about 40 really clear, loud audio and great video pf trick or treaters. Those who whached, we had 14 people at once whether in chatroom or not, and all got to see the young father in a bumble bee outfit holding a young toddlers as they cashed in with their Halloween coustomes.

Great great 3 hours before it got dark. and even after.

I am making intros for the forum, its own TV STATION showing all the forum short cuts in 1 to 3 minute films.

Sorry if you missed out on Halloween, but we have over a dozen members with cams, you can tune in and we would never know it, communicate or not through chat  - either way, get use to our cams, as soon as I have a lock on everyone (over a dozen) we will have a single page, where you right click and choose save target or open in new window or frame - then enjoy all the cams online.

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 10:47:17 am »
I have tried but it's just to much for my dileup and then it makes it hard to even chat.Last time I tried I had to shut down my computer and restart every thing so I could hear the ventrilo.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 03:38:57 pm »
Irwin:

It is sad that most all programs are aimed toward high-speed, Obama promises to bring High-speed to rural areas, he says it will INCREASE Business Growth and make issolated areas more appitizing for NEW business. If he thinks Internet speed alone is a catalyst for job growth, we are in trouble.

Wish you could have watched, for a couple hours it was busy, my wife had fun handing out candy and I was in Ventrilo with Bud and Buzzbee and Jim watching for a while.

Gonna move this post but I did have 17 people watching the cam at one time, a new record :)

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
  • I Pick; Therefore I Grin
    • Sean's Facebook Page
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2008, 06:20:02 pm »
That cam is pretty cool John!  I especially enjoyed the 18 yr olds begging for candy!  LOL!!!!
We didn't get a single trick-or-treater this year!  Was kinda sad.  Now we got all this candy.  Oh well.

Sean Kelly
"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2008, 09:08:31 pm »
I didn't see this till after everyone was off.. :'(  Sean, we didn't either if you don't count Chelsea & her friends begging @ the door! When Gracie goes to school you will get her friends in the neighborhood as they go OUT to scour easier pickins.  This will teach you to only get candy you guys like! :evil: :-D  J
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2008, 09:17:56 pm »
I was there and it was cool.

Steve
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

anything