Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 3RD ANNUAL BEEMASTER GATHERING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!  (Read 11139 times)

Offline ziffabeek

• House Bee
Re: 3RD ANNUAL BEEMASTER GATHERING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 05:38:43 pm »
What are pop-up bees?  and how much honey do you need to enter the tasting?  We don't have very much left! :)

love,
ziffa

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2011, 05:55:54 pm »
Pop-up bees are the bees living in a pop-up camper that I'll be bringing up for a cut out demo. You'll be able to witness the dynamic duo, Jp and Schawee in action :-D

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2011, 06:02:01 pm »
BTW there's a video about them around here somewhere...

http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php/topic,29318.msg231142.html#msg231142

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline ziffabeek

• House Bee
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2011, 08:10:42 pm »
lol, That's awesome! I thought maybe popup bees were some new strain or something! Or bees that popped up out of nowhere! heh heh

I can't wait to watch a cut out!  Thanks Hardwood!

love,
ziffa

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2011, 09:06:06 pm »
You're very welcome ziffa...I can't wait to see you there! FUN FUN FUN :-D

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2011, 08:02:17 am »
Schawee and JP will be there participating in the cut out but those who haven't done them before will be the main participants.  :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline ziffabeek

• House Bee
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2011, 09:49:59 am »
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! :-D

love,
ziffa

Offline schawee

• Field Bee
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2011, 11:46:36 pm »
i think i will bring my speaker hive for another cutout :evil:    schawee
BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2011, 06:55:51 pm »
Bud has informed us the second camphouse will not be available ,due to a scheduling conflict for the big weekend.
Those attending with wives may wish to inquire at the hotel in Macon,just a short drive away.
The number for the hotel:
662 726 4334
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2011, 06:57:29 pm »
we don't have to sleep together. will there be enough room in the girls room?
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2011, 06:58:32 pm »
heck, i can bring a mat and sleep on the floor!   :-D
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline ziffabeek

• House Bee
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2011, 10:08:26 am »
Are tents ok?  We were thinking of bringing our tent and pitching it in an out of the way place.

Would that be cool?

Love,
ziffa

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2011, 07:15:38 pm »
aany thing you wanna try is fine, gona put jp in my dog's house
to bee or not to bee

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2011, 07:19:03 am »
I don't think so Bud!  :evil:

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2011, 08:43:01 am »
That wouldn't be right, Bud. JP stays in the dog house at home most time, anyway. He wants to come see you to get out of the dog house.  :evil:  :-D
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2011, 05:51:11 pm »
In the main Lodge, there is a long modular series of rooms, I like Kathy's idea, having a ladies bunk room. Although since it is one continuous bunk house (like a series of train cars) then the ladies bunk room needs to bee in the rear room.

Not a big deal and does solve a problem, thanks Kathy.

I think it is great, only 2 weeks (12 days for me) to BUD3. I am very pumped for this gathering. We need as many digital cameras as you folks have. Shoot some footage and we'll combine it all on Youtube.

I always like weddings where each table has a bowl of throw-away digital camera. Most of them automatically place the photos online for you, so whomever sends in the cameras, they have them go to the same gallery, literally a seamless wedding album that everyone who attended can share. That is technology that is cool.

But, bring your cameras, stills and video both. And let's coordinate our images and videos.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2011, 06:00:17 pm »
it's not like we are going to be bunk jumping....or sleeping in the altogether  :evil:

ok, so i don't need to pack my self-inflating mat  :-D

Offline schawee

• Field Bee
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2011, 11:35:20 pm »
hey jp,i just got out of the dog house tonite :-D    ...schawee
BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP

Offline schawee

• Field Bee
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2011, 11:37:57 pm »
bud,your honey is looking good.the girls started caping it  :piano:    ...schawee
BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2011, 12:05:37 am »
""it's not like we are going to be bunk jumping....or sleeping in the altogether""

OH! DARN!

DARN! DARN!DARN!
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*