Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: hello from the Philippines  (Read 2112 times)

Offline campo bees

• Brood
hello from the Philippines
« on: June 15, 2009, 06:22:51 am »
I'm gonna be beekeeping in a few months. I have a attended a local seminar on beekeeping and googled the net.

I am certain I could get a lot of info/help from this forum.

Offline Natalie

• Queen Bee
Re: hello from the Philippines
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 10:54:48 am »
Welcome to the forum. Its good that you are getting prepared for beekeeping by joining this forum, you will learn so much here to help you prepare for your first bees.
You can search the old threads for information and ask questions you may have.
Best of luck. :)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 11:08:41 am »
Campo Bees.  Welcome to our forum, great that you have found us.  You are entering a world of the honeybee, you will be enthralled with what you will find out, you will be held under their spell, you will see that.  Good that you are studying.  Our forum will be a help for you, there is so much information, just a few keystrokes away.  Stick around, we love new members.  This will be a place where you can tell your stories, tales and experiences and will meet some new friends.  Have a wonderful day, to love and enjoy this great life we all live, and share, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 11:12:39 am »
Hello and Welcome Campo bees  

There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask
Johnny  

Offline fermentedhiker

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 08:16:59 pm »
Welcome to the forum.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
--Douglas Adams

Offline Schoon

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 10:55:45 pm »
Welcome Campo, you can find your answers here.
Bobby

anything