• New Bee
HI Hi
« on: October 13, 2008, 10:40:24 pm »
Hi I am new at this

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: HI Hi
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 10:43:40 pm »
It's an addiction!!! I haven't even gotten bees yet but I have the fever.
Johnny

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 08:43:15 am »
Welcome to the forum.

Please update your profile with your location so that we can better answer your questions.

Please also use the "New Topic"  and not "Post New Poll"  when starting a new thread.

thanks
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline mtman1849

• Assistant Social Director
  • House Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 01:35:48 pm »
Hey and welcome to the forum this is a great place to gain information and make new friends

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 10:52:08 am »
CopperJessey.  Welcome to our forum.  YOu are new to this you say, but how new, you need to tell us a little bit more of yourself, we are a curious and interested crew and love to have new members join with us.  The honeybee is the most fascinating world, you will have tales and stories to tell of your experiences with your bees, tell us more.  Have that most beautiful and wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service