Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Another Deer Hunt In The Louisiana Swamp  (Read 3883 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Another Deer Hunt In The Louisiana Swamp
« on: January 17, 2011, 11:29:22 am »
Another great hunt folks.

I played with the video contrast, color and brightness on several of the clips and it seemed to improve picture quality quite a bit.

Hope you enjoy the footage.

...JP

Another Deer Hunt In The Louisiana Swamp
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Another Deer Hunt In The Louisiana Swamp
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 03:03:31 pm »
I have never swamp hunted before, but if Schawee shot and has to track a deer, or goes off for a shake, you are going to be stuck up there for a while.   That water looks cold for a walk back to the truck.  Just what I was thinking.   

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 03:35:35 pm »
Great footage again! Your trigger finger has got to be itchin' by now!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Sparky

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 09:48:00 pm »
Another good video JP. The end of the video proves you are the bee man. Your closing comments with the low light makes it look like a swarm off bees around your face. GOOD LUCK next hunt.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 11:38:39 pm »
How long do you stay out there by yourself??

Just curious about the bucks, I know that over at my house, the bucks only come around in the winter for a few weeks and then I never see them again. Once mating season is over, they are gone.  So is it still mating season in the swamps???

Offline schawee

• Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 12:23:19 am »
allen, it will be a long walk out if i don't come and get him :-Dlast year i had to walk out after the evening hunt,it had to happen not far from where j p was hunting.the thing is that i had to walk back to the boat with the part to fix it,but thats part of hunting.annett the bucks are rutting now but with the crazy weather we have they do chase all during the season.   ...schawee
BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 01:02:59 am »
Sparky, my wife said the same thing!

My buddy has been a good guide.

A good hunt is any hunt you see deer and get back to the truck, in one piece!  :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

anything