Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The ghost in my Sister's coatroom  (Read 3111 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
The ghost in my Sister's coatroom
« on: February 01, 2008, 09:30:46 am »
The other day when we had the huge snowfall, I was looking out my kitchen window at her place and the apiary.  Oh yes, we got so much snow.  The person in the coatroom keep watching me.  I got a little wierdest out by this, because that person watched me as long as I was watching them, not moving an inch.

So, I thought I would be funny and take a picture of this person watching me.  I went and got my camera and zoomed in and took a picture.  The person never moved an inch. I though it might have been her oldest Son, playing a trick on his Auntie.  He is that type of funny dude.

Later on upon speaking to her, I asked who was in her coat room for so long that morning, she said no one.  I told her what I saw and that I had taken a picture.  I thought I had best look to see if this person was still standing there.  Nope.....gone.  No clue what was in there, but it must surely have been some kind of extraterrestrial being, of one sort or another.  Look at the picture, see what you think, do you think I am right?

As an aside to this.  The beehives were all covered in snow.  Yesterday when I was observing them, all of them, except for one (which was the swarm that had issued in the beginning of September that I caught) had no snow left on the roof of their home.  This means that the snow had melted, and this means that the bees are most likely in the second brood chamber and have created so much heat that the snow had melted right off.  The landing boards were still covered in about 2 inches of snow.

So, guess what?  This is a sure indication that the colonies are doing there thing in there, big time, all of them are alive and creating heat, which means that they are big enough that they are creating so much heat that more than likely they are brood raising, BIG TIME.  I will be able to check them in about 2 more weeks.  Middle of February we can start to get to having some pretty nice warm days, and oh yes, the sun is so much more high on the southern horizon these days.  Have a wonderful and great day, Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
Re: The ghost in my Sister's coatroom
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 10:41:40 am »
someone call ghostbusters aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
 here's the number 555-2368  :-D :-D :-D
na, thats actually a little spooky.
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 12:55:26 pm »
I would look for a more earthly explanation. Perhaps there was unusual reflections b/c of snow, or a coat hanging near door making odd shadow. Funny how the mind can play tricks. A few nites ago I was walking dog at 5am and there were weird shadows I though was actually someone in walking through my backyard. Kona was convinced too, he barked at them, I even asked "whose there."  Answer, ...just shadows...
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline MrILoveTheAnts

• Field Bee
    • Biodiverse Gardens
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 02:47:22 pm »
Yep I'd call that a reflection. When looking at the other window there is a clear reflection of the car, some trees, and the skyline behind it with clouds. It makes no sense that the window we're all looking at wouldn't have a similar thing going on. And you can sort of make out the roof to someone's house and possibly a chimney with snow on the front of it to form the face of a hatted women. Show it to someone on April Fools and see if you can get them to believe.

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 03:30:20 pm »
actually, if you look at the left window near the car, it appears as if theres a sideways "martian" mask w/ long thin neck!
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline Kirk-o

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 03:58:53 pm »
I hear Ghosts like snow lots of snow
kirko
"It's not about Honey it's not about Money It's about SURVIVAL" Charles Martin Simmon

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 10:34:18 am »
Good sleuthing and imaginations guys, hee, hee.  Konasdad, now that would have freaked me right out, shadows scare me.  That is the whoosy side of me, I get very freaked out by darkness when I am alone outside.  When my Husband would travel with his work and I had to go to the barns to feed the horses and walk out there by myself, I don't know how I never ended up with a heart failure.  It was so dark, the dim lights were just not enough, and of course, there were so many sounds in the night, I just knew there must have been all kinds of creatures lurking in the bushes, just waiting for me to get close enough so that they could grab and bite my legs and ankles, rendering me useless to run away.  Oh brother, now I am sitting here getting the willies.  The only thing in the bushes really, was my vivid imagination!!!  Have a great and wonderful day, we be lovin' this life we live.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 04:48:41 pm »
Now that I have read your post, ant saw the apparition, I´m not sure if I will close my eyes to night. I´m very sensible. ;)... :lol: