Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: THE hat and my Grandson  (Read 2255 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
THE hat and my Grandson
« on: May 14, 2008, 09:48:50 am »
Aren't all kids just plain and simply performers?  We are renovating our bedroom/office and doing general "cleanup".  My youngest Grandson found a hat that some friends had given to my Husband last summer.  Our friends saw the hat, and said to themselves, oh, this is for surely Ken, and bought it for him.

Well, when our Grandson saw this hat, he needed it, he needed desperately to wear it, it was beyond his control, so he did.  And being as little boys are, he performed, and he made us laugh.  Enjoy the picture of a cute little dude, beautiful, wonderful day, lovin' this life we live.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
Re: THE hat and my Grandson
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 10:37:24 am »
Ahhhh, little boys, what else can I say?? They are lucky to have you so close!  Beautiful pics!  Jody
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline DennisB

• House Bee
Re: THE hat and my Grandson
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 10:41:38 am »
Ken should wear that when he is out riding! Roll the sleeves up, throw on the hat and let the wind hit your face. That would cause a few accidents! Kids are always good for at least a few good chuckles, all the time.

Dennis