Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Trailer crawl space swarm..  (Read 1977 times)

Offline duck

• House Bee
    • Big Thicket Bees
Trailer crawl space swarm..
« on: April 25, 2012, 01:53:02 am »
not to disappoint, Im on my swarm a day roll..  8-)  Had to combine a swarm with a weak hive prior to pulling this off to get the frames for another nuc.  I am totally out of equipment.  Placed a big order on monday, hope it gets here by friday!  should have seen this coming.

seen it before, swarm ready to move in under the insulation on a trailer. sucked and boxed.

btw found some "deco mesh" at the florist.  Im using this to combine, if they chew through it, fine.  if not Ill release em in a day or so.

Offline blanc

• House Bee
Re: Trailer crawl space swarm..
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 06:24:36 pm »
Hey Duck,
Was browsing around a bit and noticed no one commented on your post. Looks like a good number of bees and hope you got your equiptment restocked. I am a carpenter by trade and make my own boxes and just have to order the frames. Ran out and started making some new boxes for a three hive cutout in a week from now. Just not sure how many hives I want to keep at this point beings it is just a part time hobby gig for me but enjoying the honey!  :-D
Psalm 19:9-10
The fear of the Lord is clean,enduring forever; the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea ,than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.