Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Tera Nova  (Read 4624 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Tera Nova
« on: May 06, 2012, 01:22:54 pm »
so my husband was right.  if i like a TV show, it's a death sentence for the show.  both Tera Nova and the Finder have been canceled.  i thought both were great new shows and i don't usually start new shows.

i think the networks sometimes don't give things enough time...it's not uncommon for me to find something that's already in season 2 or 3 and go back to catch up old episodes.  plots and characters take time to develop..... 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Tera Nova
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 03:26:53 pm »
No, they never give a show enough time.  They just drop them off in the middle of a run.  At least put them online for us to watch. 

Offline Wits End

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 04:19:27 pm »
Wow! Just told my wife yesterday I was anxious for Tera Nova to come back on, and I still haven't watched all my finder episodes on the dvr yet. You just ruined my day Kathy! If they cancel walking dead I'm turning the satellite off!
Jeff and Kellie Houston
Wits End Blueberry and Bee Farm
Greenwood Mississippi

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 11:38:39 pm »
Spent the afternoon watching the last half of Caprica.   Another show cut short.   They really should have made more.   

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 12:07:21 am »
i'm glad i'm not the only TV nerd.  seems like the mindless shows like glee, survivor, and those find a star shows make it, but anything that stretches the imagination a bit is killed off.

star trek would never last beyond one season these days.  MASH had crappy ratings the first year. 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 07:47:24 pm »
Have any of ya'll seen any of the Outcasts episodes?    Found season 1 on Netflix and first episode seems good so far.   Another scifi that may not make it.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 12:20:17 am »
picked it up after you posted about it.  they did 8 and then it was canceled.  to bad.  another one i liked.