Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from San Diego, CA  (Read 1964 times)

Offline jpitz31

• New Bee
    • Hillside Bee Watch
Hello from San Diego, CA
« on: May 08, 2009, 04:13:08 pm »
Hello All,

New beekeeper.  I have setup a blog of my beekeeping adventures and have a web cam on my bee hive.

Looking forward to learning as much as I can about beekeeping.

Thanks

Joe

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Hello from San Diego, CA
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 08:56:36 pm »
Hello and Welcome Joe
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 10:20:38 pm »
i sure had some fun living down your way!  my youngest is now stationed there.  welcome to the board!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 11:47:47 pm »
Joe welcome to our forum, wonderful that you found us.  What an exciting thing to do, to set up a cam on your hive, yay!!!  This will be a place you will see, that you will enjoy to spend time.  We are eager listeners, and love to hear stories, tales and experiences of other people.  Stick around, here too you will make some new and good friends.  Have a most wonderful day, love our life we live, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline jpitz31

• New Bee
    • Hillside Bee Watch
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 12:25:30 pm »
Thanks all for the great welcome and positive feedback.

Joe

anything