Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bass Fishing  (Read 4016 times)

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
Bass Fishing
« on: September 24, 2007, 10:09:55 pm »
I use to Bass Fish all the time, averaged 35 tournaments a year, my father-n-law is a semi-pro, he has sponsored (Stratos Bass boats and Yamaha Outboards) and all and they been trying to get him to go Pro for years and he dont want to quit his day job, hes a district manager for AT&T, He said once he retires he will fish Pro tour for a few years just to do it, but the old man has won all kinds of money and a New Bass boat, the works, the bad thing about it once I had kids my fishing slowed way down, hardly ever fish a tournament anymore, and I use to beat him fishing too, guest it was never meant to be, oh well I am proud of him, here's his profile on the Walmart BFL tour.... The Old Geezer!!!!!!!!!!!one good thing about it, all I have to do is back up to the new boat and go ;) , anyone else out there bass fish?

http://bfl.flwoutdoors.com/ap/bio.cfm?mid=120203
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 07:58:58 am by TwT »
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline jakston

• New Bee
Re: Bass Fishing
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 01:24:21 am »
twt, my middle son run the trail for several yrs.I went eith him one time but we didn't do any good.
he wants to get back in it but seems things keep getting in the way. I like to fish for some to eat, good cats and bluegils, crappie. got about 500 worms of my trees this year, first time in 15 yrs. :roll: :roll: :fishhit:
jakston aka doak

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
Re: Bass Fishing
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 12:49:55 pm »
Did lots of tournnament fishing myself. Years ago I even beat Mike Iaconelli on Sunset lake in Southern New Jersey long before he went pro. Its a lot more exhausting than it looks and the competition is fierce. These guys are good. Real good on tour. Its what kept me on the sidelines too. I understand your father-in-laws position. Everything I learned fishing bass tournmanets has helped me be a much better fisherman in any other species too. Great "school" for fishing. If you think you can fish, enter a few and see how difficult it is.
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".