Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: scouting/survellence camera  (Read 15439 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: scouting/survellence camera
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 09:25:01 pm »
That's awesome, JP, and actually easier for her, too.  My first husband's name was Fred.  I married a Greg.  Just change two consonants - after 26 years of saying one, it was very hard to not slip every once in awhile - the poor guy!  But he's been understanding about it, and it hasn't happened more than two or three times, but each time I feel like such a jerk!  :roll:

Too funny Ann!!

....JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline WV Hillbilly

• New Bee
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2008, 12:34:55 am »
Oh, he's been around, but he hangs out on a metal detecting forum more, and both of us are on a local gun forum.  I spend quite a bit of time here on Beemaster and tell him to look at this or read that, I'm his information collector  :lol: 

Actually Greg is the one who wanted to become a beekeeper, something I'd always wanted to do but didn't have anyone to do it with.  His uncle was a founding member of a local bee club and he used to help his uncle work the bees when he was younger.  Yes, he is definitely my new and improved!  :-*

May I ask which metal detecting forum & his user name ? I'm also into metal detecting
& hang out on treasurenet . Same user name as here .

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2008, 07:52:56 am »
It's the Maine metal detecting forum , I think he's on a few others, his name on that one is woodchopper.  He says he isn't on treasurenet, but can't remember the other one he's on, but his name is Gregnma there.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2008, 10:24:54 am »
WV Hillbilly.  Missed ya, welcome to our forum, you have found out it is already a place to ask a question or two.  Tell us a little bit about yourself when you have a spare moment.  Do you keep bees?  YOu are into something interesting, I know that, metal detecting, cool.  So stick around, enjoy your stay with us, new members are always a great thing here, have the best and most wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service