Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Cocoon on bottom of frames???  (Read 1419 times)

Offline PLAN-B

• House Bee
  • When all else fails go to PLAN-BEE
Cocoon on bottom of frames???
« on: May 07, 2013, 09:23:06 pm »
Sure y'all have the answer, but I'm not sure what this is???  :? There were two on one frame... Squashed them both obviously. Any help is appreciated.... Looked to me like a roach egg or something...

Marshall

Offline don2

• Doak
  • Field Bee
Re: Cocoon on bottom of frames???
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 09:39:43 pm »
yes, roach egg :)d2

Offline bailey

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 10:31:30 pm »
Roach egg case
most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.

Offline PLAN-B

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 11:02:13 pm »
Are roaches something I should be concerned about or is it just something that will co-exist with the hive?
Marshall

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 11:11:13 pm »
Don't worry about them but next time save them for the pizza.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 11:14:46 pm »
Or just mail them to Scott.    :-D

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 12:15:35 am »
Got plenty of 'em here already! This is the worst I've ever seen for roaches in the hives...scare the crap outta me every time I pop a lid.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline PLAN-B

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 08:00:13 am »
Don't worry Scott, I'll be sure to save em for ya.... Lol thanks everyone...
Marshall

Offline JackM

• Field Bee
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2013, 08:44:45 am »
Are those the crunchy or extra crunchy version?  Lip smakin'
Jack of all trades
Master of none.

anything