Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: macromedia dreamweaver  (Read 3184 times)

Offline bmacior

• House Bee
macromedia dreamweaver
« on: July 13, 2008, 12:30:24 am »
I'm self taught in dreamweaver.  Probably know just enough to get myself in trouble, which I do alot.  Learned what I know using Windows XP Professional.  Have a new computer that has Windows Vista.  The old computer automatically got me to the server to make changes to my websites.  With the new one, I have "manage site" and put in my FTP login and password every time I work on my sites.  Is it Vista or is there something I can do to save the login and password?  Thanks.  Barb

Offline tomfix

• Brood
Re: macromedia dreamweaver
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 07:15:55 pm »
Hi Barb,

I ran into this problem awhile back and not certain how I fixed it.  It seems that it was a known problem and I downloaded and ran an update from the Adobe website.  You might want to go there and do a search.

Did you recently install IE7 btw?  I vaguely remember that having something to do with it.

Good luck,

t

Offline bmacior

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 09:30:24 pm »
Yes, I have found out there is a conflict between dreamweaver and Vista.  There is a patch to fix it, but it didn't work.  My solution is to get vista off this computer.  Thanks for the reply.

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 09:21:19 pm »
Deeamweaver and vista together. That just seems like a recipe for disaster.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

anything