Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: swarm removal before bud3  (Read 2635 times)

Offline schawee

• Field Bee
swarm removal before bud3
« on: April 12, 2011, 12:29:56 am »
had this swarm in my backyard before i left for bud    swarm 4-6-11 part 1    part 2
BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Re: swarm removal before bud3
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 09:31:29 am »
Who was that thin man in the videos? Is that your stunt double or have you really lost all that weight? :-D

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 11:58:54 am »
yep folks that coon### brought up a nuke telling me what a beautiful queen he had brought up. a beautiful black queen and i was gona love them bees; well i did  but when i looked that sucker done closed them up and hid them back in his truck
to bee or not to bee

Offline VolunteerK9

• Super Bee
  • Gamecock fan in UT land.
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 01:08:31 pm »
yep folks that coon### brought up a nuke telling me what a beautiful queen he had brought up. a beautiful black queen and i was gona love them bees; well i did  but when i looked that sucker done closed them up and hid them back in his truck

Im sure he was still a little flustered about his 4 hour road trip through lower Alabama

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 07:30:10 pm »

LOL   

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 :)
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 08:50:58 pm »

Im sure he was still a little flustered about his 4 hour road trip through lower Alabama

:lau:

Offline schawee

• Field Bee
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 01:58:41 am »
scott, im glade i did that vid before i left for buds.i put on 4lbs there with all that food around,loved those cinnamon rolls and pies .im sure jp had something to do with that.bud just look at it as one of your swarms leaving after you put them in your nuc :-D i promise you will get the first 3 black queens when i do the  grafting .k9 i  was looking for some good deer hunting land and lost track of time :-D
BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2011, 08:56:55 am »
shucks buddie just had to get in one mo kidding, take care
to bee or not to bee

anything