Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: April Fools jokes  (Read 3062 times)

Offline TigerLily

• New Bee
April Fools jokes
« on: April 02, 2007, 01:27:24 pm »
I found these in one of the many random books my friends and I read during lunch.

As an april fools joke, the BBC (gosh, I love them) did a report on farmers in a European country who harvested sphagetti growing on trees. Many viewers called in asking how they could grow their own sphagetti plant so the BBC told them to plant a sprig of sphagetti in tomato sauce and hope for the best. Later, they admitted to the hoax.

Another joke, again played by the BBC, was to intermix photos of a real dog "driving" a car and a woman in a dog suit driving a car.They created a video from these photos that appeared so real that viewers called in and complained that dogs shouldn't be allowed to legally drive on public streets.

Some people are really gullable...sorry if you were one of them and don't worry cause we all have those moments. :-D
"It is the melancholy face that gets stung by the bee”

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
Re: April Fools jokes
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 07:54:45 pm »
Here's a couple i pulled yesterday. First, my gram and pap are looking for a trailer so i told them there was one near hear, on 3 acres, and only 90k. I told them to give me a call for the address and I told them April Fools Lane. Another one my friend gave me, get some clear tape, tape the button down on the sink hose so the next person that turns on the sink gets sprayed. Here's how this one turned out, First dad got soaked then 30 seconds later he did it again knowing it was there. Then mom, she turned on the sink with her left hand instead of right, then it sprayed under her arm and almost got me and my friend who were sitting at the island.
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
  • Little honey bee in flight
    • Photo Album
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 11:17:29 pm »
I My favorite April Fools joke is, When its not april and you play a December 17th joke... it gets kinda boring the rest of the year

HAHAHAHA June 27! Got you!
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline ZuniBee

• House Bee
    • ZuniBeeFarms.com
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 11:53:44 pm »
My son got me this year...he had a friend call and tell me that they had honey bees in a tree stump in their yard. He said is wife is allergic to bees and asked if I could come get them. Of course I said yes and was very excited and nervous at the same time. I didn't even have my bees then. I realized it was a joke when I asked him to help me and he couldn't hold it in and started laughing. Needless to say he had regrets!!! I must admit, he did get me pretty good....

Offline MarkR

• House Bee
    • My Photo Album
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 01:20:43 pm »
Josh,

When I was a bit older than you I introduced my first girlfriend to my parents as the "mother of my new child" on April 1st.  It took them about 20 minutes of deep breathing before they remembered what day it was.  I thought it was funny anyway.  However, since your dad is probably reading this too, it probably won't work.  Wait a few years and try it! :evil:

Mark

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 05:12:16 pm »
Ahhh. My first April Fools joke. I was suppose to be born April first. They finally dug me out April 5th.  :-D
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

anything