Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Boy! Ain't this the truth!  (Read 21199 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Boy! Ain't this the truth!
« on: January 28, 2011, 11:42:29 am »
Boy! Ain't this the truth!

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim terrorists are so quick to commit suicide. Lets have a look at the evidence: ??- No Christmas?- No television?- No nude women?- No football?- No pork chops?- No hot dogs?- No burgers?- No beer?- No bacon?- Rags for clothes?- Towels for hats?  Constant wailing from some idiot in a tower?- More than one wife?- More than one mother in law?- You can't shave?- Your wife can't shave?- You can't wash off the smell of donkey?- You wipe your ass with your hand?- You cook over burning camel bleep?- Your wife is picked by someone else?- Your wife smells worse than your donkey ??  Then they tell you that "when you die, it all gets better"??   No sh%%.. Sherlock!.... It's not like it could get much  worse
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Humanbeeing

• House Bee
Re: Boy! Ain't this the truth!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 03:32:34 pm »
No, it is not the truth. Islam is not our enemy. By spreading this kind of propaganda, you play right into the hands of our real enemy. Take a deeper look at what is really going on.
HELP! I accidently used Drone eggs with the Hopkins method and I got Drag Queens!!!

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 03:42:53 pm »
hmmmm  it clearly says "terrorist".  and, it's in the humor section.  lighten up.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 03:54:22 pm »
Kathy, he's on a mission for his people. He wants to help them complete the destruction of America. He's not going to lighten up.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 04:00:08 pm »
ok, well no more blonde jokes or redneck jokes.  my feelings might be hurt.   :'(
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Humanbeeing

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 05:42:20 pm »
Actually, I'm a white, American, Christian. Not a Christain Zionist. There is a difference, but then why concern ourselves with details? Even though the Devil is in the details.
HELP! I accidently used Drone eggs with the Hopkins method and I got Drag Queens!!!

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 06:24:01 pm »
White, maybe. Christian, maybe. American? By birth, possibly. By heart, That's debatable.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 07:07:13 pm »
i will relent on the dumb blonde jokes because i fail to see how being a white, Christian (not Zionist), has to do with anything.  it's like 1/2 the conversation is missing...

Offline wd

• Field Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2011, 07:15:39 pm »
ok, well no more blonde jokes or redneck jokes.  my feelings might be hurt.   :'(

hmm, I was just about to say "you've always sounded as though you were past the blond and redneck phase.. silly me"  but you pulled the rug out of that.. no further comment

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2011, 07:20:46 pm »
Still a redneck but the blonde gave way to gray long ago. :)

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2011, 09:24:03 pm »
What no more gray redneck jokes?

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2011, 12:32:41 pm »
Did you hear the JOKE about two blond Redneck's that were gay. And one had a christian father and one that had a musslim father that hated gay spider's.  :evil: :evil: :-P
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 02:48:35 pm »
ok, well no more blonde jokes or redneck jokes.  my feelings might be hurt.   :'(

hmm, I was just about to say "you've always sounded as though you were past the blond and redneck phase.. silly me"  but you pulled the rug out of that.. no further comment
What's this a hit and run :-D
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2011, 04:04:37 pm »
Did you hear the JOKE about two blond Redneck's that were gay. And one had a christian father and one that had a musslim father that hated gay spider's.  :evil: :evil: :-P

Mentos Rainbow Spider Commercial HD
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2011, 04:26:59 pm »
 :lau:

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2011, 09:34:31 pm »
 X:X
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline hankdog1

• Field Bee
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2011, 02:48:02 am »
you forgot to add the only options on your mode of transportation are one hump or two  :-D  no AC has gotta stink
Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2011, 07:50:58 am »
I think more than myself has come to the conclusion that the "humor" forum, is really a place for racist, bigot, and hate comments....disguised as humor.

Sorry kathy...I really don't think using the term "terrorist" really makes a difference. Muslim....Muslim terrorist, terrorist.....I think the mindset for some is the same for anybody Muslim. The rationalization is weak at best to slice it thin enough to suggest the "humor" is only directed at "terrorists. I've heard the same comments without the "terrorist" label. So at least sometime in the past this was told and someone said something objecting to it. So give some guy credit for adding "terrorist" and trying to rationalize and justify his "humor".

Blacks one day, gays the next,...then on to Muslims. And to suggest that this is the same as a dumb blond joke is........a joke!

Anybody who is anybody has heard the opening "humor" many times over. So it lost it's punch line and "humor" long ago. Making those that keep running around posting it, perhaps a bit more focused on other messages, instead of the "humor" they pretend to innocently be spreading. People are not idiots. They see hatred disguised as humor for what it is.

The title is not "Boy, Ain't this funny!"...it's called "Boy! Ain't this the truth".  :roll:

Oh well. This is what this forum has come too. I hope nobody has a problem with my little "humor" this morning.....  :roll:  
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2011, 12:34:03 pm »
All posters are liars except me and you, and sometimes I wonder about you.  :-P

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2011, 01:41:05 pm »
And to suggest that this is the same as a dumb blond joke is

i'm so disappointed that you think it's ok to make fun of dumb blondes :-(.  they can't help it.  even those who choose to go blonde, do so because they know that's the category they belong in.  making fun of them is just...wrong!  this is especially true since, to my knowledge, no dumb blonde has ever blown anything up, or chopped off anyones head.   i could be wrong about this as the dumb blonde might have accidental injured herself.....
it's probably also fair to say that there are blondes who are not dumb.   it's hard to find them as they usually don't speak up, but i know they are there.  if they were not, there would be so many dumb incidents, we would not be able to keep track of all of them. 

anything