Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Just got the iPhone five wow!!!  (Read 5907 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Just got the iPhone five wow!!!
« on: November 13, 2012, 09:21:24 pm »
Well I seriously moved up in the world. Just got the iPhone five today and I'm sitting here totally voice Dictating everything I say here in this post. New sentence I really do like the iPhone five it's so much faster than my iPod was so much better in so many ways just a video content and the photo enhancements are absolutely incredible.

I like to take pictures, always have and the quality at eight megapixel with the rear facing camera and the Quality of everything is absolutely outstanding.

To dictate entire post and only had to do minor corrections with commas and occasionally tweak something is awesome, This is one really cool device to play with.

Just like my iPod I got the 64 GB version, that gives me lots of room for my 612 apps I currently have and growing – LOL.

So I typed none of this, didn't have to teach it my voice like some programs like Dragon, and it is totally working like I expected it to knowing that Apple doesn't make their products is one thing we all learned over the years. Sure they've made mistakes, but they usually Fixin quite quickly and they don't have that many to satisfy customers me being one of those bye for now.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Vance G

• Queen Bee
Re: Just got the iPhone five wow!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 08:56:00 am »
Tragically, I suffer from slow thinking disease!  So I am afraid that my mind already keeps up with my typing.  Technology is something else.

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 06:57:30 pm »
BOSS TOOK ME 3 DAYS TO MAKE A  CALL  and that sharee or what ever dont understand a thing i say  maby i ned a crash cource in talking yankey
to bee or not to bee

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 09:37:06 pm »
 :lau:

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 11:45:33 pm »
My brother told me he just bought this phone and loves it. This will probably be my next phone, once my old Motorola Razer dies. I know I am living in the dark ages when it comes to technology. But I did install something called neoTV today which allows me to stream my Netflix movies onto my TV. I am truly excited about this.

Enjoy your new phone John

Annette

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 07:57:09 am »
Keep up the tech reports. My valley may have cell service next year.
 And after that we may have running water and flush toilets!! :)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 09:24:50 pm »
Hi Annette, I really do believe you're going to like the iPhone five if you get this. The voice dictation as I mentioned, is really fun I'm sitting here now, dictating not having to type anything at all, and I could go on quite a long time without having to do any spell corrections at the end of my post here.

I bought a flannel case cover it's a hard case, but it has flannel pattern of red black and white or gray guess, on the outside is very fitting of pair of pajamas, something that I wear Vacri frequently.

The iPhone, Izzo really great improvement over previous versions that I've been lucky enough to use never owned an iPhone before, but having had the iPod for a year and using coworkers iPhones just to see what it's like, I am amazed at how much faster this is then the previous generations of the iPhone.

So far I've only used to about 200 MB of my 3 GB space allowance, and I was very pleased that playing VIP poker uses is incredibly small amount of data plan. I played poker for nearly an hour yesterday, and only used about 4 MB of space in my allowance. So I know the big thing will be video, radio, anything streaming can really use data quickly according to how big the sizes the content starts with.

The actual amount of time allowed for dictations roughly 1 minute, and you need to have Internet connection whether Wi-Fi or 3G or 4G or 4G LTE or whatever the other LTE is, so you don't have Siri and you don't have the dictation option if you have no kind of Internet reception at all. But that's a small price to pay and I would do this thing at home anyway so for me that works out really really well.

So far I have not corrected any spelling errors or misused words, or any grammatical issues although I looked at the text in between paragraphs, I tend to do a paragraph at a time and then, look it over and make any corrections, which is silly but I'll get used to doing the entire document then checking for errors before I posted.

The extra three quarters of an inch that you get with the iPhone five over the previous iPhones, is very nice night in the fact that you get to watch a wider page you when you look at things in the landscape mode. Song sitting here waiting for Tracy to come home, she went shopping for some food for dinner and had to pick up some things at the pharmacy, and I'm just going over a few posts in the form and watching some TV , I start after tomorrow Finishing up my fourth day in a row, I'll have six days off all the way through Thanksgiving which will be rare for me, but definitely I am not complaining.

So I can't say enough about how great the phone is it even works really good as telephone which is what I use at least for. I do know to turn the cellular feature off when not using the Internet went on the road just things like banner updates and things like that weather report updates news things in my command use data with banners that pop up on the screen and you select which ones doing which ones don't but it's stuff that you normally really don't need to have while you're out there in paying for Internet service Which is easily wait till you get home to check.

My wife and I checked out the iPad mini and she was very disappointed in this size and the non-retina display it was something that she has very little interest in, which is a shame but I can't blame her because I think it's disappointing for something in that price range not to be better than a little more than standard high-resolution image.

I honestly believe you'll see new iPad Mini within six months with the high red display it's inevitable, because people are knocking to buy this I guess they know anything about the difference in resolution and quality of image. Both my iPod and my iPhone five have the high-resolution retina display and they are absolutely beautiful going and using something of less image quality would just cheapen the product and definitely reduce the number of sales. With the 8 MB camera in the back is extremely good, close-ups and amazing color depth In still images and in video are really impressive and when seen on the Internet equal practically anything else out there on that would Costs as much as the iPhone itself does so it is really a good bargain. I have the 64 GB model and put the phone contracts of two years the total cost was 399 for me for a $899 phone so $500 Savings really made the phone especially with the 64 GB storage very Enticing to me.

So let's see how the dictation mode work, especially with the TV set playing in the background. Take care everyone.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything