Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What were the lights?  (Read 6810 times)

Offline Groundhawg

• House Bee
What were the lights?
« on: September 30, 2016, 02:40:23 pm »
I was hunting one afternoon in Meriwether county,after dark when I stopped by the board to pull my pin out I looked down through the woods which were thinned planted pines and seen two green lights about 75 yards away that looked like the led cap lights that are sold today.Only thing about this is they hadn't come out with them yet. I had left my flash light in the truck and I always like walking in the dark in the woods so I decided to get closer and see if I could figure out what it was. As I walked the lights always stayed about the same distance from me at the same height and they never turned or disappeared behind a tree. After going a couple hundred yards in the woods i got a uneasy feeling and decided that I really didn't want to know what it was ,so i turned around and headed back to the truck and they followed me the same way,always about 75 yards away,always at the same height and never turning or going behind a tree.
I hunted this property for many years before I'm still clueless as to what it was.
Gracious words are like a honey comb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.  Proverbs 16:24

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: What were the lights?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 02:43:51 pm »
At least you didn't get probed!!   :cheesy:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 04:03:43 pm »
At least you didn't get probed!!   :cheesy:
:cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 04:02:53 pm »
I listen to a conspiracy radio show out of Montgomery on 93.1. Lots of weird stuff out there.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline BeeLover33

• Brood
    • webpage
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 05:34:14 am »
You never know what was that. Sometimes is better to don't know things. There was lot of UFO signs in USA. Actually there are lots of accident every year.