Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: First Chat With National Public Radio  (Read 2498 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
First Chat With National Public Radio
« on: October 07, 2004, 08:31:08 pm »
Howdy Members and Guests:

Last night I spoke with Laura, and independent producer for NPR and we talked (well, she listened and I talked) for about 1.5 hours - lol.

She had  a lot of great questions and she was truely interested in the whole life cycle of the hive, the reasons for swarming and the perils of honeybees in the wild.

By time we were done, Sheryl had a very good understanding of the backyard beekeeper and why on Earth people keep bees in the first place.

We will be talking again at the end of the week or at the beginning of next week and then arrange an in person interview. I'll let you know how that goes and even take a photo or two if it's okay with her.

That's it for now, but all went well and I am very excited about the opportunity to introduce the forum and beekeeping to the many millions of listeners of NPR.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything