Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Psychology student  (Read 1665 times)

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Psychology student
« on: November 13, 2014, 05:21:51 pm »
A guy walks into a bar and sits down and orders a beer.  A young beautiful girl walks up to the bar and sits down next to him and strikes up a conversation.  A few minutes into the conversation, out of the blue she yells "TO A MOTEL!!!".  Everyone is staring now.  The guy is very confused and embarrassed so he turns his back on the girl and nurses his beer.  She starts talking to him in soothing tones and soon lures him into a conversation again.  A few minutes later she yells again "TO A MOTEL!!!".  This time the young man gets up and moves to a table by himself and continues to sip his beer.  Soon the girl walks over to his table and he says," why don't you just leave me alone?"  And she says "I'm really sorry about that, but I'm a psychology major and I'm doing my masters thesis on people in embarrassing situations..." and he yells "A HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!!!"
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Switchback

• House Bee
Re: Psychology student
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 07:59:38 pm »
 :cheer:
"Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking." J. C. Watts

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 09:52:07 am »
 :-D

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 12:24:16 pm »
 :lau: :lau:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 03:50:13 pm »
 :)
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

anything