Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bud 6 official announcement  (Read 21942 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Bud 6 official announcement
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2014, 10:37:20 am »
We are one month away from Bud 6 folks!

Hope to see you there!

...JP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2014, 11:12:39 am »
Had my airfare a month now and just waiting for the 24 hour period before the flight when you can print boarding passes. I got in early and chose some pretty good seats for the Philly to Atlanta flights, the hop overs to Meridian are a bit snug no matter what seats but I have the leave put in and approved - nothing left to do buy set up the parking at one of Philly's near the airport private lots - they are much cheaper and drive you right to the terminal - when you return, they are there within 10 minutes of you calling.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Moots

« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2014, 11:50:42 am »
We had a great time at Bud5 last year...

Me and my nephew Easton are officially in again for this year...CAN'T WAIT!  :)

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2014, 10:27:16 pm »
We're looking forward to it as well. It will be a great pleasure to meet everyone. I will be the one wearing the full bee suit. Them little suckers single me out. My wife is easing into the bee keeping thing. She's getting past being afraid of getting stung. Getting stung actually has helped her through. She has never backed down from being there by my side on any project. When I got the bees she said; "I can promise you one thing, I won't be a bit of help at all."

I'm looking forward to the much needed hands on experience and fellowship.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 07:17:32 am by GSF »
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2014, 08:19:57 am »
Bump

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2014, 08:46:14 am »
Everyone here is chomping at the bit!! We are coming so count us in too. Can't wait to see everyone and be safe during your travels.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2014, 12:21:20 pm »
HEY DALLAS!!! See you in a few weeks.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2014, 12:20:11 am »
Less than three weeks away! Just love our get togetherness! Looking forward to seeing everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline divemaster1963

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Queen Bee
  • God Protect and watch over our sons and daughters.
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2014, 12:39:21 am »
Wish I could make it but they cut all our leaves out during the first part of this year due to the merger of the county and city. they will not let us take leave till after june 1. the new fiscal year.

yall have fun.

John

Macon, Ga.

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2014, 09:37:46 am »
Hey John,

I was over your way when H. Andrew(?) came and set down on your state. We were water purification and set up on Lake Tobesofkee.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline divemaster1963

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Queen Bee
  • God Protect and watch over our sons and daughters.
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2014, 12:04:57 am »
Hey John,

I was over your way when H. Andrew(?) came and set down on your state. We were water purification and set up on Lake Tobesofkee.

I wasn't working for the city during the great flood. I was working for Primestar. I did help out and got a group together to do a underwater search and recovery  when a couple decided to drive Thur a flooded parking lot and got sucked under a bridge for drainage ditch. it turned a f250 into a beetle. they thought a child was in it because a child seat was in the truck. searched a flooded creek for 1.5 miles using 2inch rope to anchor us during the search. only thing I found was a big tree with my face. the child was at the grandmothers house safe and sound but orphaned. we were without water for 36 days during that flood. trucked water to people in different neighborhoods  to keep them off the roads.

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2014, 12:00:36 pm »
gsf we sure go fo the hands on approach and anything you want to know about some one will grt you to a box and go through it with you asking all yo q.  and we also focus on getting people comfortable around the feisty little heffers   
to bee or not to bee

Offline Haddon

• House Bee
  • FEMA Trailer Removal
    • Mikes Bee Removal
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2014, 01:27:59 pm »
hey bud you seen any swarms?

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2014, 07:06:46 pm »
got 4 in the box aand lost 2 today
to bee or not to bee

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2014, 06:42:08 am »
...counting down :)

Offline JPBEEGETTER

• House Bee
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2014, 08:28:33 am »
One week now and chomping at the bit.  looking forward to meeting all in person. TILL THEN...   JPBEEGETTER   Joel Paul..

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2014, 07:22:46 pm »
just called the hotel to make sure they had my reservation...and they didn't.  if you have booked a room at the oak tree inn, double check it!!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Moots

« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2014, 08:24:06 pm »
just called the hotel to make sure they had my reservation...and they didn't.  if you have booked a room at the oak tree inn, double check it!!

WOW! Nice catch Kathy, I just called, they didn't have mine either!   :?

Thankfully, I got it booked!

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2014, 08:04:28 am »
...aahhh crap..,

ring, ring ring

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2014, 09:25:57 am »
Oak Tree Inn; (662) 726-4334

They had mine. At first I thought they didn't. Yall might want to call. This was my third time calling. The second time I made a reservation they didn't have me down.