Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Know what I like about Beemaster Forums?  (Read 3727 times)

Offline Moonshae

• Field Bee
Know what I like about Beemaster Forums?
« on: September 27, 2007, 09:51:17 pm »
While there's the occasional dispute that causes a butting of heads, for the most part, people here are supportive of each other and mostly non-confrontational about disagreements.

Beesource drives me crazy sometimes with all the bickering about little details and people trying to prove that they are more knowledgeable than others...and defending their points at all cost. Arguing about one line in a 4 paragraph post seems juvenile to me. In some ways, it reminds me of politicians, who lock on to a single statement and use it to discredit an entire argument. Not everyone reads their post like a lawyer before hitting 'Enter.'
"The mouth of a perfectly contented man is filled with beer." - Egyptian Proverb, 2200 BC

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: Know what I like about Beemaster Forums?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 10:18:00 pm »
Everything is wonderful as long as you do it my way.  :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 12:41:09 am »
Moonshae.  That is cool that you made this comment.  I love this forum too.  It is a wonderful place to spend some really good quality time, friendly, nice place to be  :) :) :)  Have a wonderful day, beautiful life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 01:30:37 am »
   Shoot...I don't know enough to have a way that's my own. :-D
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 02:48:08 am »
Moonshae, it was said "The art of writing is to delete".

By the way, I have deleted the rest of my writing. ;)

Offline BeeHopper

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 08:47:49 am »
While there's the occasional dispute that causes a butting of heads, for the most part, people here are supportive of each other and mostly non-confrontational about disagreements.

Beesource drives me crazy sometimes with all the bickering about little details and people trying to prove that they are more knowledgeable than others...and defending their points at all cost. Arguing about one line in a 4 paragraph post seems juvenile to me. In some ways, it reminds me of politicians, who lock on to a single statement and use it to discredit an entire argument. Not everyone reads their post like a lawyer before hitting 'Enter.'

Bickering  :? What Bickering, I have not seen any on this forum.

Offline Moonshae

• Field Bee
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2007, 09:24:03 pm »
Bickering  :? What Bickering, I have not seen any on this forum.

That's exactly my point, it's Beesource that has all the bickering, not this forum.
"The mouth of a perfectly contented man is filled with beer." - Egyptian Proverb, 2200 BC

Offline ZuniBee

• House Bee
    • ZuniBeeFarms.com
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2007, 09:35:39 pm »
Moonshae - its the great bunch of people that make this place so nice. I have been on many forums over the years and the people here at beemaster.com really go out of their way to help each other. That's why I like it so much.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2007, 09:41:08 pm »
We bee Jammin'  :-D
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2007, 12:07:46 am »
Very friendly, considerate group of people I say. Everyone has been so nice and supportive of me through all my trials and tribulations with the bees.  So much good information and I feel like I am always learning something new just by reading the forum.

Also lots of fun thrown in here and there.

Glad I found this place

Annette

Offline DayValleyDahlias

• Super Bee
    • DayValleyDahlia's Blog
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2007, 11:30:18 am »
This place rocks,I am so grateful to have found it!

Offline Beebrain

• New Bee
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2007, 05:05:45 pm »
Just found this site and looks like a great place to bee. Look forward to getting to know you all.

Neil
Royal Berkshire
England