Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Cool larvae  (Read 1645 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Cool larvae
« on: June 12, 2007, 10:50:16 am »
Thought I would show a picture of some larvae in one of my colonies.  Nothing special, but just the makings of some beautiful little girls to be born that are gonna make my life happy. Have a wonderful day, great life, love this life we're livin'.  The sun is shinin' and that makes my day.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Re: Cool larvae
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 01:24:04 pm »
It makes me happy to just look at photos like this. Healthy, happy bees. I am extremely affected by how my bees are doing and when they are doing well, the whole world looks different to me.

Have a great day,
Annette here in hot, hot Placerville, did I mention I hate the heat!!!!When we get into the triple digits the bees finally come down to the pond to drink and then I get to watch them.

Offline Fannbee

• House Bee
Re: Cool larvae
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 04:39:13 pm »
Great photo.  I have some nice brood frames; unfortuntaly, there in my honey supes.
Chuck and Fran