Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New blog  (Read 5513 times)

Offline mtman1849

• Assistant Social Director
  • House Bee
New blog
« on: August 24, 2008, 01:39:05 pm »
Ok I did I made a blog site so I can keep track of what I am doing in case I forget.  If I can just figure out how to get the pictures to go where I want them. :-x  Anyway I hope someone besides me reads what I write form time to time. thanks

http://mtman1849beeblog.blogspot.com/

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: New blog
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 08:16:47 pm »
nice blog ,mtman1849
I going to make me, a stand as soon as it stop raininig
Johnny

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 10:14:03 pm »
Nice blog start!!!
 It gets easier as you go along.
 I have a blog too but I havent put anything in it in ages. Its a commitment, thats for sure! Lindas blog is a really good blog!. She seems to put alot of work and time into it!
 Its sure cheaper and easier than a website, huh?

your friend,
john

Offline tillie

• Super Bee
  • Bee in N Georgia on a Blackberry flower
    • Linda T's Bees
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 08:53:30 pm »
Nice pictures mtnmn1849 - that plant might be anise hyssop - the bees love it, as Cindi will tell you.

Blogs are fun but the work is in keeping up with them.  If you do, then people start putting them on feeds or following them and then you have regular visitors.  I know that helps me keep mine going - I feel a responsibility to those folks who come to visit to make sure there's something interesting for them there.  I have a whole following in Turkey thanks to Halil Bilen who posts on this forum and who linked my blog on his and suddenly all these guys in Turkey regularly visit my blog!  That's the fun of it.

Good luck with it,

Linda T in Atlanta

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 09:30:58 pm »
Hey Linda! I havent seen Halil Bilen in quite some time in here. he sure had an extensive blog though, huh?
Youre right though about keeping up with a blog..It is hard for me to go back and work on mine..I need to do that for sure!

your friend,
john

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 11:17:30 am »
David, checked out your blog, nice work. I think that a blog would be a lot of work to keep up, Linda could tell you this, and I see she already has.  Keep at it, you will find that people will check it out.  Good for you.  About that plant, I don't think it is Anise Hyssop, but when you find out, let us know, the bees look like they enjoy it!!  Have a wonderful and most awesome day, love and live life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 12:53:11 pm »
Good job bro!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com