Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Join the chat  (Read 4072 times)

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Join the chat
« on: January 06, 2009, 09:58:42 pm »
Come on and join the chat. If I can do it with dial up you can. :-P Great people Great time Great fun  :-D You can talk to people all over the world for free  what's better then that  :roll:
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: Join the chat
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 06:08:29 pm »
Hi Irwin.
I hope to join you all in chat for a while tonight.i've been a real couch potato lately watching tv and all. I been on almost every night since July of 2006.
I feel like I've been neglecting my friends.Hope to chat later!!                         Ken

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Join the chat
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 06:44:46 pm »
My wife really enjoys you Irwin, you have a really unique sound between your voice and your connection - typically we have you keyed up about 5 seconds before any sound comes out, so she knows it's you long before you talk :)

I say this to all the Ventrilo people, both current, those from the first days of voice chat , new comers and those who have gone missing for mostly finacial reasons (computers aren't very important when a member is trying to put food on the table) so to them all - thank you for a wonderful three years. I just hope more people take the plunge, the should really see what they are missing.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything