Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New from Florida  (Read 2598 times)

Offline agrimm01

• New Bee
New from Florida
« on: January 06, 2009, 06:01:29 pm »
Greetings to all on this forum.  This is a great.  I have been keeping 2 hives of bees for 1 year.  I have much to learn but enjoy the challenge.  I live in Orange Park, Florida which is just south of Jacksonville.   

Andy

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: New from Florida
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 08:27:18 pm »
Hello and Welcome Andy
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask
Johnny

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 08:55:13 pm »
Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm in Lake city. There is a great bee club (www.neflhba.com) that meets the 2cd Monday of the month in green cove springs if you want to meet some of the other beekeepers of the area.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 09:33:30 am by pdmattox »

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 11:14:24 pm »
Welcome Andy.

Just what we need at this time....another person to say how they are enjoying the 80 degree weather.... :-D

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 07:37:55 pm »
Andy, welcome to our forum, so nice that you have found us.  This can be a place where you will be able to share your stories, tales and experiences, offer and take advice, and make new friends.  Have a wonderful and awesome day, great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline agrimm01

• New Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 05:20:33 pm »
Thank you for your responses.  I have already learned a lot from this site and plan to contribute as soon as I have some worthy information.

Andy