Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: EBAUMS WORLD COLLECTION  (Read 4858 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
EBAUMS WORLD COLLECTION
« on: February 28, 2006, 08:07:52 pm »
Warning - other material on this site may be extreme and mature in nature - user advisory

I come to Ebaumsworld at least once a week for the collection of extreme, funny and unique films and games they post. The content is not for kids in general, but the games are mostly all family friendly and this link is to the games page.

I enjoy THINKING GAMES - this is kind of mandator for me after suffering a brain infection, mennegitis and mastoiditis a few years back, all of which has left my short term memory damaged and TRUST ME when I say, Beemaster use to be a lot brighter than he is today!!!

Strategy and puzzle games REALLY help to build up brain memory improvement, so I try to stick with the stuff that requires THINKING more than just fast fingers on a keyboard - but having BOTH fingers and thinking are probably my favorite (albeit sometimes frustrating) types of games.

Here is the link - have fun.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/games.shtml

P.S. There are a LOT MORE GAMES here than appears - click on the TITLE HEADERS - PUZZLE GAMES, STRATEGY GAMES, SKILLS GAMES, etc., to see more and more titles. Probably over 150 games in total, many are great fun for hours of tension relief :)
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.