Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Halloween, heading back in time, picture intensive  (Read 3212 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Halloween, heading back in time, picture intensive
« on: November 21, 2008, 10:51:08 am »
I thought that I would share our Halloween party and some pictures.  It was fun.  My youngest Daughter always has her annual Halloween party and it is fun, dancing, and so much more.  Enjoy the pictures, enjoy our day, enjoy our life, great health.  Cindi

My youngest Daughter

My youngest Grandson, wanted to be a blue haired gal, very pretty, hee, hee

My Husband and me (he always makes those ugileeeeee faces, eeks!!!), one of our family friends, who is about 6'8" tall, on the right, and my biker dude, Son-in-Law (bottom left), whom usually has a lot of facial hair in the form of a moustache and goutee, shaved to shock his friends, and oh yes, that he did!!!  I told him to grow it back, he looked much better with facial hair, hee, hee.

My oldest Grandson and me, he didn't dress up much, chicken!!!!!

I think my Husband fell in love that night, hee, hee

Oh yes, we love to dance!!!

Some other loves of my life, my Nieces and Nephews, and two of their friends (well, actually my oldest Niece's boyfriend and his brother)

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Re: Halloween, heading back in time, picture intensive
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 11:01:48 am »
Thank's for the pic's Cindi look's like every one had a blast :-D
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 11:16:55 am »
Cindi it looks like you truely enjoy life :) :) :)

Keith

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 12:01:00 pm »
Oh Cindi, what fun!  You are truly blessed to have your family & their assorted friends close! I can feel the joy & energy of all those loved ones shining through.  That's what makes life good!  Keep those pics coming!  This Buckley girl is almost as nosy as You!!  Hee hee!  J
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 11:25:54 am »
Jody, oh you make me laugh, you ain't never gonna be as nosey as this ol' gal!!!  I know you really, in particular, love my family pics, hee, hee....Yes, my dear, every day I thank my lucky stars to have so many of my family members so close, I kid you not.  You'll get a kick out of this one....Last night Ken went to the store to get some burgers for dinner.  My Nephew phoned up and said, "Auntie Cindi, guess what?"  Of course, my curiosity is peaked.  He carried on...."I'm psychic, did Uncle Ken go to Extra Foods?"  I said yes, he said, "see, I'm psychic, my Sister saw him at the store, that's how I knew".  Oh these funny things the kids say, he gave up his reason he was teasing me that he is psychic, oh he makes me laugh too, smiling,  :) :) :).  Have that wonderful day, Buckley Girl!!!  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 08:02:24 pm »
Wow, Cindi!! Those were fun pictures!!!. I dont know how I miseed this thread!!!
 Yep, it sure looks like a good time!!!

your friend,
john

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 10:37:28 am »
John, always check the member photos forum, there is some realy cool stuff going on in there with the pictures that our forum friends put in, you would be surprised, hee, hee.  Beauty.  Great day in this great life, health.  Cindi