Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Wife's Dog  (Read 3589 times)

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Wife's Dog
« on: October 14, 2008, 09:52:26 am »
Her name is LadyAnd this is my dog Bit
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
Re: Wife's Dog
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 01:53:22 pm »
Beautiful!  Lady looks like she was going to lick the camera! Bit has a cute face! :)  I love seeing others animals & getting a glimpse into their lives!  Thanks!  J
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 11:45:25 am »
Lady has to see every thing up close she is an in your face dog :-D

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 10:16:46 am »
Irwin, beauties!!!  Lady surely looked like she was gonna lick the camera, and Bit looked like he was too, but just didn't get close enough to.  I love also to see these pictures my forum friends bring on for us to look at, I wish that we could see more pictures (hint, hint, bring on those pictures, we know you got em' and we know you would love to share, hee, hee).  Have a most wonderful day, love life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 10:03:28 am »
Hey Irwin, like the new avatar pic you look significantly less dangerous or perhaps its just the wacky tobaccy?

Watch to the very end, but do not interupt him!!!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCBT-rRHGmk

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 10:22:27 am »
JP, holy smoking cadoodalhoppers!!!  Now that has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen, oh and it brought that smile to my face, hee, hee.  Where on earth do you come up with these things, hee, hee. 

My Brother-in-Law has one of these breeds of dogs, wonder if he has any video clips, hee, hee.  I copied that link and I am going to send it to him, he would laugh his guts out too!!!  Anyways, yes, I do like Irwin's new face too, that makes me laugh as well.  Beautiful and most wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 11:11:18 am »
cigarette JP I dont need that stuff to make me look funny :-D :-D :-D

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2008, 01:03:07 am »
Irwin, is that really you?  If it is, I think you look unbelievably ding dang cool!!!  I am not kidding, I love that hat and beard!!!  Have that most wonderful day, Cindi

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2008, 09:19:24 am »
Yep that's me :-D

anything