Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Chihuahuas  (Read 5205 times)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Chihuahuas
« on: December 31, 2008, 09:23:41 pm »
This is Loki. Surely you've heard of the god of mischief. And he is. Thinks he is the ruler of the house, realizing of course that I am the alpha male. I'm sure his dreams are kicking pit bull butt.

That is me in the blue shirt and that is my hair you see behind the dog. I am a die hard long hair. Not the same as a hippy.

And this one is affectionately called Killer. He started with the name Little Buddy but that one didn't last long. He is actually peace loving. He likes to be left alone and will let you know when he want's some company. He likes food. I believe his dream is having a bowl the size of the average living room over flowing with spaghetti and being dropped into the middle of it.

The thing about the spaghetti. We had a lot of spaghetti left over one time and after it sat in the fridge for awhile I decided no one wanted it and would feed it to the dogs. Killer was the first to the bowl and started eating. I thought he would eat his fill and then Loki would have a go at it. But he ate. And he ate. And he ate. I finally got concerned he was going to eat himself to death. Didn't know an animal would do that but I believe he would. I took it away from him.

Also. Notice the tongue? His breed is called Apple Head. Their tongue is too long for their short snouts. There is actually teeth missing from the side of his mouth so the tongue can hang out like that.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Chihuahuas
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 12:30:23 am »
Those little taco bell's can be quite a handful. They're little things with egos the size of godzilla. I've seen some that scared me even though they were like 5-6 lbs. One in particular bit its owner in the face that required several stitches.

My rat terriers have big egos as well. My female as I was telling John in another post gets seizure medicine that turned her into  pork chopper. All she wants to do is eat.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 10:16:25 am »
My mom had one her name was mittymit. She loved her beans and a small cup of coffee every morning. She lived to be twenty one years old. You got some fine looking dog's there Jerrymac.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 01:14:21 pm »
Those dogs are funny. Out of all the houses I go to it seems the Chihuahuas are the one dog that seem to always try to bite. I have better luck with the pit bulls than the Chihuahuas.

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 01:25:13 pm »
Cute dogs JM!! People don't seem to worry about them growling or biting like they would a bigger dog. It's unacceptable to me for any dog of mine to act that way, no matter the size.  I'm alpha & that is the end of that!  My great Aunt used to visit when we were kids.  She had one & had to keep it in the room she was sleeping in cause it didn't like kids..well us kids would stand outside the door making noise & pesking it. Then we would open the door to booga booga it & it would leap off the bed towards the door.  We would close the door just after it jumped & could hear it hit the door...great fun for us! :evil: :roll:  Don't know why it didn't like kids.  :roll:.  It should have been socialized & trained in my opinion but then we wouldn't have had hours of fun!  J
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 02:24:24 pm »
That's Loki's problem, everybody picks on him. They say they do it because of his attitude, and I tell them his attitude is because of them picking on him. So who has the most sense   :?  :roll:
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 02:31:06 pm »
JM, you are right of course, and now that I'm an adult  :? I know this but it was fun as kids ;).  Why no one was supervising us or trying to socialize the dog I don't know was many many years ago in the late 60's.  Must have been pretty stressful for the little guy.  J
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 03:22:16 pm »
I don't think it is stressful for him. I believe he either feels it is a game or he thinks it is what they want. But mostly it is a chihuahua thing. They are very protective of their masters. When I'm not around he of course hangs out with someone else. But then when I get back he just wants them to stay away.

Offline Natalie

• Queen Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 03:41:43 pm »
Cute dogs, I had a cat named Loki, the name fit him well, I love Greek mythology.
I have always had large dogs (over 100lbs) until 2 years ago when I got my first 2 pugs.
 I decided I needed a smaller dog after the last one died and I have always loved those smooshed in little mugs. So then I thought it would be a good idea to get 2 puppies at the same time instead of the one those little pugs are addicting and now I have 5 pugs.
They are the cutest little things, very ,very active and playful.
Except for Deacon who is the man of the house, he likes to play it cool (I think he is just fat and lazy though) he likes to just hang.
Enjoy those cute little guys.

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 08:28:54 pm »
I got a dog named Loki too!!
Shes half Choco lab and half Rotty! And the sweetest dog too!('cep for tony, the collie)
your friend,
john
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From day valley Dahlias Flower</td></tr></table>

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2009, 08:35:11 pm »
Hey! I just noticed something! My house looks like yours on the inside, Jerry!
Also, If you clik on "Day Valley Dahlias flower" at the bottom of the dog pic, you can see a cake I made!!
 You can have it Sharon!

My grampa had a chihuahua when i was little...and that dog would bite the glass in the window trying to get at me!!! I was TERRIFIED of that little booger!!

your friend,
john

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2009, 09:15:43 pm »
You live in a double wide?

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2009, 10:25:50 pm »
Yeh Jer, Its a fleetwood, 1999 model!
See?..The ceiling looks just like yours, huh? My walls were white with white lines when i got the place but janelle wanted the place painted cranberry even before the walls<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td>[img width= height=]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_btJlzM8u72Q/SV16lLhvzbI/AAAAAAAAB5A/kMXzZhYUsrI/s144/DSC_0015.JPG[/img]</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From my ceiling</td></tr></table> got dirty!!

your friend,
john

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2009, 11:01:43 pm »
My mother has a cow skull but it has horns and a fake spider in the nasal cavity  :-D

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2009, 10:17:05 pm »
hey jerry! janelle asked me how i couldve possibly posted a cheesy picture like that! She was referring to the cow head!!
I havent found one with horns yet!!
Eventually, my dogs will bring one home....Probably still attached to the rest of the cow!

your friend,
john