Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: So... How is that new PC Beemaster?  (Read 4050 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
So... How is that new PC Beemaster?
« on: September 25, 2010, 01:46:55 pm »
Well...

I'm loving it, the speed is unreal, you don't recognize it everywhere, but when you do the stuff that requires that Intel I7 stuff, it shines.

I bought three things (okay four things) the night the PC came.

Crysis - the benchmark video game used for all processor tests - modern day warfare game, when everything is alive and moving, trees that are shot down by bullets fall and bend and break other trees as they fall, just amazing the stuff that interacts, you can see why it taxes processors.

BioShock - okay, a zombie game, who'da thought it - lol. Pretty cool too.

A wireless Microsoft Gaming controller that pushes my hand coordination to the extreme, but it is lightning fast and vibrates with the action.

Movie Edit Pro 16 HD - the dream is finally here, software AND a computer that can handle HD flawlessly and it does. I think it worth mentioning, if you video in MPEG-4 format, you need to pay royalty rights (under $5) above the cost of the software, but it was well worth it since my HD camera does that format and I don't need to convert anything.

There are over 5000 effects that you can use in this edit software - each scene can have its volume, contrast color, etc., changed so that visually and audibly everything is seamless. The fades are great and I'm just learning.

I can finally do the Bud2 video I've always wanted to do :) and now I can use my camera to the fullest and watch out Youtube, I'm going to town - finally. It was depressing trying to edit any of the footage at about 5 frames a second, now I match the 30fps of the cam and could go well beyond that.

So, having fun. Still loading software, it is amazing how many programs you build up in your computer over the years - and nuts how many you use frequently.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: So... How is that new PC Beemaster?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 03:02:45 pm »
But your post still look the same as before....   :-D

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 05:57:14 pm »
SHO TICKLED FO YOU BOSS; you been dreaming bout that sucker long enough
to bee or not to bee

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 06:02:52 pm »
bioshock is way cool.  it's one of those games that's hard to put down and i even dreamed about it.  that's rare for me  :-D  there are other games that are more intense, but not many that are so much fun.  i'm on the hunt for bioshock2 on ebay.

another good one is fallout 3 if they make it for PC.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

gehlmauer

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 04:14:22 am »
Give more details please? This is really good information....You have done an great job.Thanks for sharing that, it was wonderful of you.   
Good luck!

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 01:16:28 pm »
gehlmauer:

Welcome to the forum - remember to add you location to your profile page :)

I'll do you the best favor I can do anyone - share my secret for learning/searching anything on the internet that I know little about:

1) I use Google - as most people do

2) but then when I get to the google response page, I go to the top left of the page where it says: Images - Videos - Maps - News - Shopping - more

3) I ALWAYS GO TO "VIDEO" which takes me to a screen with several video links and then a ton of Youtube videos. I start all searches here, watching everything I can - SO that when I search news or web-pages, I have a deeper knowledge of what I'm searching.

Give that a try, look at all the videos on Magix's Edit Pro 16 Plus just as I did, you will learn more from watching how people use it through video than I could ever tell you here. So that is my secret, now you know it and I hope you use this trick to mastering the basics on anything. Youtube and other video sites have endless walk-thrus that will give you A to Z on anything and it is fun.

Beemaster

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything