Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bud 4  (Read 8928 times)

Offline schawee

• Field Bee
Re: Bud 4
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2012, 10:58:13 pm »
ken,geoff was right .i was looking for some good  hunting land.i just got carried away on how far in alabama i went.no problem for a cajun.bud ,not sure what i want to cook .might have to do a servey.top of the list gator sauce piquante...    schawee
BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP

Offline lenape13

• Field Bee
  • We survive together, or not at all!
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2012, 12:44:25 am »
how about a train ride?

Well, if I can't manage a 13-hour car ride, I think a 33-hour train ride is definitely out of the question.  My legs and feet would swell so much that they would probably explode.  It's all I can do to drive to my hives in Gettysburg.  It's only 3 hours and I have to stop at least once along the way.  Once I arrive, I have to walk around for about an hour to get everything flowing like it should.  Life sucks sometimes, but you have to play the hand you're dealt.

Offline ronwhite3030

• House Bee
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2012, 02:38:08 am »
what airport is the best one to fly into in ms?

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2012, 08:24:16 am »
ron    meridian ms.
to bee or not to bee

Offline Larry Bees

• Field Bee
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2012, 01:15:11 pm »
how about a train ride?

Well, if I can't manage a 13-hour car ride, I think a 33-hour train ride is definitely out of the question.  My legs and feet would swell so much that they would probably explode.  It's all I can do to drive to my hives in Gettysburg.  It's only 3 hours and I have to stop at least once along the way.  Once I arrive, I have to walk around for about an hour to get everything flowing like it should.  Life sucks sometimes, but you have to play the hand you're dealt.

You can walk around on a train. Larry

anything