Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Killshot  (Read 2575 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Killshot
« on: July 30, 2009, 11:36:29 pm »
Well.... Mickey Rourke got all kinds of accolades for the Wrestler, and I didn't think much of it, minus the irony of getting old in a world where young people rule things - we will all experience that if we live long enough.

But then follows Killshot where Mickey plays a half-breed Indian low-end hitman working for a middleman mob boss. Mickey's position is to follow orders which he carries out well, although he sees that his own fate is in jeopardy after a few moral decisions place him outside the box of his profession.

I think this film is a much better "Come-back" film for him, not to forget the wonderful job he did in SPUN where he played Cowboy, a meth cooker who sat in a closed room nearly impervious to the stank of the chemicals. Spun, in case you never saw it is a wild rollar-coaster ride of dizzying meth addicts and their perils. The humor in this film, also starring John Leguizamo is a worthy catch too.

I think Mickey has had many good films, devided by the sad mistakes that life often deals celebrities - luckily, a film like Killshot shows he still has the talent that he was blessed with.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything