Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bee sting up the nose  (Read 5302 times)

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Bee sting up the nose
« on: May 27, 2009, 10:32:56 am »
Not bad for a sting up the nose talking was a bit hard until I got use to the swelling

http://picasaweb.google.com/irwin453/005?authkey=Gv1sRgCJGz_aGf-vDCaQ#5341977885782835938
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 10:25:33 am by Irwin »
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Bee sting up the nose
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 10:42:20 am »
Nose stings are pretty rude Irwin, glad you survived! :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 10:50:28 am »
JP it didn't hurt hardly at all she came out of no where up the nose and zap it happend real fast
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline G3farms

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 01:34:24 pm »
When my Dad worked out at the plants the fella he was working with had a wasp fly up his nose and sting him. Dad to him over to the infirmary and the nurses had taken some latex gloves and filled them with water and froze them. So here he was walking around with a frozen ice glove and one of the fingers shoved up his nose. Dad said it was the funniest thing he ever saw.

G3

oh yeah by the way..............hope you get to feeling better, the nose is kind of a tender area to be stung in.
those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your keister is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 01:37:44 pm »
Wow. You can really see it in the cheeks. Kind of like my eye sting, swelling went all through the face.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 04:08:14 pm »
The weird part was Irwin just SHAVED that morning, all that vemonpumped into his nose promoted facial hair growth like fertilizer, I'd love to see a time lapse camera shot of that one - wow!
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 06:37:20 pm »
Good one John! That happened to me once also. :-D

Irwin, wait to you get one in the nasal septum, you won't be saying it didn't hurt then, trust me on that!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 01:25:33 am »
Irwin, holy smokin' cadoodalhoppers, and I don't say that lightly.  You made me almost fall off my bed laughing.  I clicked on your link in the post, and there sprung your face, big, swollen, and taking up almost all of my computer screen.  At first it kind of freaked me out, but then......the laughter began....Thank you for this funny thing.  I know some people get downright annoyed at people that laugh at other's misfortunes.  But to me, getting a bee sting, showing the world how incredibly funny we look, is nothing short of a great deal of happiness.  When I think of the times that I have been stung, and my face or parts of my face (and my Husband's too) have swollen to ridiculous degree, to think that I may bring a smile to someone else's face as they laugh at me -- well.....let me tell you, that MAKES my day, that I may bring a good belly rollin' gut pounding laugh!!!  Bring on those pictures of bee stings, we all need a great and good laugh in our lives.  Thanks Irwin, you are so ding dang cute!!!  Have a beautiful day, to love and live, and share, and great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything