Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Question bought Nuc  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Tightwad

• House Bee
Question bought Nuc
« on: July 04, 2013, 10:17:05 am »
I have a hive that has Nozmen and I have moved it to a Nuc to try to save the rest of the bees. I have meds on this Nuc and I also moved a frame of brud to the Nuc to see if they will make a new Quine also but they Not taking Cari of the brud and there Not Meany   bees left. Do you think I need to get read of the rest of the bees and get ride of the frames in the Nuc?

Offline Tightwad

• House Bee
Re: Question bought Nuc
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 06:40:16 pm »
Help any one !!!

Offline Steel Tiger

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 07:22:10 pm »

Offline Tightwad

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 08:25:58 pm »
Can I take the reaming bees from this Nuc and ad it to a a stronger hive? I don't know if the  good hive will take them in. No Queen not vary Meany working bees left. I added a frame  of burd from a good hive and the Bees Aren't  making  queen sells. It's been a week now?

Offline Steel Tiger

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 08:55:20 pm »
 I read on it and nosema is a fungus that lives in the bees and spreads. I would not put those bees into a healthy hive.
If I wasn't going to treat, I would kill off the colony and either get rid of the equipment or disinfect it with bleach water to kill off the spores.

Offline Tightwad

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 09:04:19 pm »
I'm treating the two hives plus this Nuc. I already got read of the frames and cleaned the box's. But I'm thinking the rest of the bees Aren't  doing vary good? I'm afraid that if I put the rest of the bees with the good hive it mite infect them as well ?