Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hey! electric smoker already on the market  (Read 4400 times)

Offline lakeman

• House Bee
Hey! electric smoker already on the market
« on: February 04, 2010, 09:00:34 am »
Is this where the persons who have "developed" the new electric smoker got their idea to "invent" an electric smoker? One is already on the market, and it is only $79.99, although it is actually designed, and sold for the purpose of adding smoke flavor to your food, using saw dust. Click here to go to it.  http://www.cuisinetechnology.com/thesmokinggun.html  Possibly it does not have the capacity to use for bee smoking, has anyone seen/used it?
I am my own biggest critic!

Offline Two Bees

• Field Bee
Re: Hey! electric smoker already on the market
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 09:28:25 am »
That's just wrong!  Kinda takes all of the fun out of playing with fire!   :-D
"Don't know what I'd do without that boy......but I'm sure willin' to give it a try!"
J.D. Clampett commenting about Jethro Bodine.

Offline lakeman

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 10:10:35 am »
Just think, enjoying the sweet smell of hickory, and applewood while working your bees. I wonder how eucalyptus would work, I sure like that smell, I guess I'll hve to go lop a limb off the euc tree in the yard, and make it into sawdust. :-D :-D :-D :-D

Offline HAB

• HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
  • Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 10:28:25 am »
Naw, if we can't stuff a couple of big handfuls of pine needles down its throat it just wouldn't be a smoker. :bee: :bee: :bee:

Offline indypartridge

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 01:00:08 pm »
$20 for a 4-oz jar of sawdust. I think I left a small fortune on the ground last week when I was out with my chainsaw.

Offline HAB

• HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
  • Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 01:33:44 pm »
$20 for a 4-oz jar of sawdust. I think I left a small fortune on the ground last week when I was out with my chainsaw.

Man!  I could live like a King if I could move whats under my tablesaw. :bee: :bee: :bee:

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 01:36:57 pm »
that's the difference between the rich people and the rest of us.  they figure out how to market the garbage  :evil:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 01:41:04 pm »

Ahh...but this is gourmet hickory sawdust hand ground by indonesian elves using only locally available sandstones, exactly 2 feet from the jungle floor for a delicate balance of wood and moisture content for the perfect smokey flavor!!

Oh..and it probably doesn't have chain oil in it... :-D
Rick

Offline lakeman

• House Bee
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 01:48:10 pm »

Ahh...but this is gourmet hickory sawdust hand ground by indonesian elves using only locally available sandstones, exactly 2 feet from the jungle floor for a delicate balance of wood and moisture content for the perfect smokey flavor!!

Oh..and it probably doesn't have chain oil in it... :-D

You must work for some big wall street advertising firm. :-D :-D :-D

anything